Page 1 of 2
Im not talking about music, but just random sounds that you seem to enjoy.

I was listening to my friend smoke a cigarettes yesterday and i've come to the conclusion that I hate cigarettes, but I love the sound of the tip being burned with each pull.

I also love the sound of clapping and stepping on gravel lol.

Anyone else like any random noises?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
A gun being loaded. Not sadistic i just the love the sound! Especially a 12 guage.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

when i'm walking around campus late at night and can only hear my cigarettes gentle cries as i burn it to nothing.

that and for some reason, the atonal howl of the wind on a building.
snapping a wooden pencil off the side of a desk or such..... i don't know why, it amuses me
explosions, of any type
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Rain, thunder. Any quiet ambient sounds like the mellow "swamp" atmosphere that you can hear on disgustipated by tool or on if any of you have played americas army on the swamp raid mission. I LOVE that level. Its all nice and quiet and your hunkered down behind a tree, then BOOOOM.
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
balls smacking together when running down the stairs
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
the sound of a smallblock 350 chevy running through dual thrush glass
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
Quote by Eric 666
the sound of balls slapping against a **** during anal sex.

With lots of lube....
LOL
I love the sound of my pipes being noisy when Im lying in bed, it makes me feel safe for some reason

Oh and the sound my cat makes when she runs past you, It's sort of like "Hmmmrr"

EDIT: And a spoon in a cup staring something.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
The sound of lawnmowers and power tools in the distance. Makes me feel all summery for some reason
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by robmarsden01
The sound of lawnmowers and power tools in the distance. Makes me feel all summery for some reason

That just makes me feel like I should be doing something constructive...
Quote by robmarsden01

Yer I love that.

And the sound of bricks falling on each other.

Quote by brngbacwudstok
they sound like little mopeds

Yer
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
a shotgun being pumped, my cat purring, pickslides, burnouts, the sounds of a beer bottle cap being opened, a v-10 motor being revved, thunder, rain on glass
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Rain and Thunder.
It makes me feel al safe, and when it rains of something, I have some time to just.. think.
Quote by fronkpies
I love the sound of my pipes being noisy when Im lying in bed, it makes me feel safe for some reason .

Same here ... except its with fans.

I always have my fan on or else I won't get sleep.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Nelsean
and stepping on gravel lol.

+1

Also, a car driving up a gravel driveway.
steping on fresh snow
CRUNCH
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
the sound of mario going into those green tube thingys.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i love the sound of waking up to the rain... It makes me just want to sleep for the rest of the day...

also a can being opened or a gun being cocked... sounds so cool

Also, has anyone else ever had to walk into a bathroom with no one in it, but the shower is on for some reason? It always scares the hell out of me...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
rain on the roof at night.......i love it so much i just lie there and listen to it. and fans......not air conditioners though.

Jack my swag
Page 1 of 2