I have 20 bucks in my pocket, that should cover it. Sure not 6 grand though. Id buy a nice car if I had 6 grand.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
this is stupid. nearly $6k, and he won't even tell us anything more than "it's not a gibson". theres no copyright crap that stops you posting a pic of the front of gibson copies etc. on ebay. it's probably a Hondo or something...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
this is stupid. nearly $6k, and he won't even tell us anything more than "it's not a gibson". theres no copyright crap that stops you posting a pic of the front of gibson copies etc. on ebay. it's probably a Hondo or something...

hey i own a custom made hondo and its one of my favorite guitars! is gunna need new pups soon but thats not the point.
That doesn't even look like a Gibson, Gibson's don't have 24 frets, and sure as hell don't have that headstock.

Maybe it's a Dean copy of some sort?
I wouldn't spend 6 grand on anything except a house.
It's true, this stuff I make up.
~Dom~
Quote by Dom5412
I wouldn't spend 6 grand on anything except a house.

dont you mean a real classy shed?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.