k. so last night me and a few buddies got pretty ripped and came up with a weird little "idea"

Think about a cell in your body. They say inside every cell millions of little protons and electrons ( or whatever ) work together to make up your cells, and theres billions of cells that make up your body. What if our whole universe was just one single cell on some guys toe or something. It sounds kind of weird. But they say everything is alive in our body right?

I dont know... i thought it was kind of cool and felt like sharing.
( its alot cooler of a thought when your ripped by the way )
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Someone needs to watch Men In Black...
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Wtf?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by JC13
Also, do cells have cells in them...? I don't think so, but I could be wrong..

There is evidence that the organelles inside cells once were cells themselves, meaning they have a nucleus, ribosomes, etc.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
One time, on an opening video for the simpsons, it showed that the entire universe as we know it was on top of homers head.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
First, the protons and electrons make up molecules, and many many many uncountable molecules make up organelles and tissues of molecules in cells. And you totally stole your whole bogus theory thing from the simpsons.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Cells aren't exactly "alive" though, cells are more like machines made out of living tissue.
Billy Connolly mentioned this once in a performance, he told a nun that we're all part of a cup of tea.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by cashewchaching
First, the protons and electrons make up molecules, and many many many uncountable molecules make up organelles and tissues of molecules in cells. And you totally stole your whole bogus theory thing from the simpsons.

which you would have seen if you looked at my above post with the youtube vid link
why would someone have a solar sytem on their toe? i mean, we have a pretty consistant summer, winter etc. i think it would be more random if that were the case. like the guy goes swimming one weekend and we all drown.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I thought of this aswell. Pretty crazy.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by deadmansdiary

and theres billions of cells that make up your body.

I think the number is really somewhere in the trillions. 100 trillion I believe my biology teacher told me.
Quote by Kemp
I think the number is really somewhere in the trillions. 100 trillion I believe my biology teacher told me.

most likely. i just pulled a random number
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Or perhaps you and your friends were just plastered to the point where you couldn't think rationally anymore. Nah, that couldn't be it.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
Quote by cashewchaching

Protons and electrons (plus neutrons) make up ATOMS which in turn make up molecules.
Yeah, this is similar to the theory at the end of Men in Black.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I've thought about strange things like this before, its mad when you blow your own mind and try to explain it to a mate, they just think you're crazy hahaha.
Quote by CowboyUp
Cells aren't exactly "alive" though, cells are more like machines made out of living tissue.

No dude, but what if our cells are actually mini-you's and mini-me's! Every time you scratch yourself you'd be commiting suicide and murder millions of times simultaneously! Dude!

But like, what if our whole universe is just on the ring finger of some metalhead guitarist whose fingers haven't calloused yet? And like he's doing his chromatic warmups and he's just depressed his middle finger! You know what comes next, right dudes? The ring finger! That's us, dudes! Let's hope he's set his metronome really slow. Am I right? Dudes?
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

this reminds of of when i was little and used to think the earth was a giant dollhouse for a giant named sally. i thought everything everyone did was becasue of sally. so when i was younger i did anything i wanted and blamed it on sally...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.