Page 1 of 2
So im off on a date with a girl in a week has anyone got any original or unusual ideas they would be happy to share with me?
Quote by GiantRaven
Be yourself

Shocking

fast reply
and yeah but this girls special and I want her to have fun
Shocking
Quote by GiantRaven
Be yourself

Shocking

That will never work.

But seriously listen to Giant Raven
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Take her mini-golfing....or into space. Chicks dig guys who love space.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by deadkenedy
Take her mini-golfing....or into space. Chicks dig guys who love space.

yeah, you could introduce her to your lv 70 World Of Warcraft mage while you're at it... =P

be yourself
cliche, but anything else is stupid
Quote by acdc4ever
fast reply
and yeah but this girls special and I want her to have fun
Shocking

So youre going to try and be someone else?

However will you keep her? Can you keep up an act for an extended amount of time?
dont take her to movie- go bowling or to the batting cages or something where u can actuall talk to her
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Go to her house naked with a roll of duct tape in your hand and tell her that you don't have a prior history of rape and kidnapping.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Ih8hippies45
dont take her to movie- go bowling or to the batting cages or something where u can actuall talk to her

Agreed...listen to this guy.
Quote by Metal claw
Talk about Pokemon. Works everytime.

Edit: Blindfold her and take her to the beach so you can both talk and watch the sunset. Ngaww..
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by metal4all
Go to her house naked with a roll of duct tape in your hand and tell her that you don't have a prior history of rape and kidnapping.

omfg im gonna sig that
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
I say nay to bowling. Coffee at a good jazz club is much more romantic.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Bring a gun and start poppin' caps in some fools head.

But seriously be yourself.
don't be yourself if you're a loser.
seriously no cliche has a round circle about it.

be charming and make her laugh. if you can think of something witty to say to everything, in 3 dates she'll literally be in love with you.
once you get to that level of skill, don't overuse it.
trust me 7 girls at once may sound cool, but once one of your friends spills something about one of the other ones to one of them, everything's a chain reaction and you need a good brain to keep everything from making you look like an ass to everyone in your school etc.
rofl pm me if you want actual tips..
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']omfg im gonna sig that
Cool, I've been sigged.

anyways, if i were you, i wouldn't listen to my previous post.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Take her to a dark deserted alley first and pay an old hobo to go up to her and pretend to touch her, so that when you take her on the actual date she won't care how crappy it is because anything would be better than getting raped.
Do something. Make her laugh. The movies are not the best place, it's to random to impress her. I say take her to a concert or something phat!
Quote by Raijin.xiii

That's so, so true. I wish people would come to that realization.
LOL
Make witty comments to make her laugh, but don't overdo it. You don't want her thinking you are an annoying wanker who is incapable of a serious conversation.
Take her to a park or something like that if she likes that sorta stuff and you can hold a conversation with her for a long time. If you cant hold a conversation maybe a local band or cinema..

And yes, be yourself.
Quote by DownInAHole.

That's so, so true. I wish people would come to that realization.

Stupidest thing ive heard

If I can get girls purely by acting how I do around anybody then im sure itll work for anyone
Quote by GiantRaven

If I can get girls purely by acting how I do around anybody then im sure itll work for anyone

But, you're not a loser.
LOL
This is the smartest thread in the pit of all time. Just be yourself like everyone else said. The girl went on a date with you, not a fake you, so show that.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by GiantRaven

i dont know giantraven...i dont like you much

but in all seriousness, yea be yo self
if she dont like you theres a good chance you wont like her

start off the date with, "i wont lie, if you dont lie, cool?"
ive done it twice, worked out great once....
Quote by EatsP1es
yeah, you could introduce her to your lv 70 World Of Warcraft mage while you're at it... =P

Hey, what are you saying? I introduce my gf to my multiple/budding Level 70 WoW characters all the time xD

No joke
Quote by CowboyUp
Make witty comments to make her laugh, but don't overdo it. You don't want her thinking you are an annoying wanker who is incapable of a serious conversation.

X2

Also don't brag but don't be too modest. Like it's cool to be proud of something but not to an annoying level.

Also keep the conversation on her to show that you're interested in her.
Ok other than what most people have said about being yourself.

Listen to what she has to say and act interested even if your not. eye contact is important too. make her feel like she's the most important girl on the planet and you should be looking at date number 2 in seconds.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Quote by DR_SH
Ok other than what most people have said about being yourself.

Listen to what she has to say and act interested even if your not. eye contact is important too. make her feel like she's the most important girl on the planet and you should be looking at date number 2 in seconds.

Hope that helps and good luck.

+1
really listen to her, if shes interesting then you scored dude
but my rule for that is to talk 1/3 as much as i listen
Well you can always emitt certain truths.
Example:
'yeah i play computer games a bit'
instead of:
'im a level 70 shaman in a hardcore raiding guild. My /played time is over 3 months'

(im actually a level 42 warrior atm >.>
ask her to smell different kinds of paint thinners and see which she likes the best.

the rest is up to you...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Raijin.xiii
seriously no cliche has a round circle about it.

be charming and make her laugh. if you can think of something witty to say to everything, in 3 dates she'll literally be in love with you.
once you get to that level of skill, don't overuse it.
trust me 7 girls at once may sound cool, but once one of your friends spills something about one of the other ones to one of them, everything's a chain reaction and you need a good brain to keep everything from making you look like an ass to everyone in your school etc.
rofl pm me if you want actual tips..

Be charming? Lets not forget that 97% of the male population are dumbasses so trying to come up with cheesy phrases can only lead to making yourself look like a fool. Threadstarter, just be yourself unless you are that ****ing weird, then in that case, "act" normal.
stick it in her butt

more seriously dude just act naturally (different to be yourself). Don't try too hard to impress. Make sure you listen to what she is saying. Make it an intimate date - girls love that shit.

Edit:^ i'm not 100% sure but i thought links to other forums were not allowed... just a friendly warning!
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hey, what are you saying? I introduce my gf to my multiple/budding Level 70 WoW characters all the time xD

No joke

ya took things too far, man...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by metal4all

You joke but thats what I did with my first girl friend O_o.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Quote by alexi_laiho
stick it in her butt

more seriously dude just act naturally (different to be yourself). Don't try too hard to impress. Make sure you listen to what she is saying. Make it an intimate date - girls love that shit.

Edit:^ i'm not 100% sure but i thought links to other forums were not allowed... just a friendly warning!

Oh, hmm I got a warning for making a thread about it but nothing was said about the signature, I'll remove it if they want me to.
Page 1 of 2