Page 1 of 2
dude I've been on the same brainwave as you man. I gotta try those this summer. anyways I hear they grow on cow shit.
Quote by Leonheart
Did you get the master sword yet?

you can only get the shrooms after you get the master sword. duh. you have to go to the witch lady in Kakariko Village. Then to the carpenters son who is now in Kokiri Forest. From there you have to get to Lake Hylia Labratory. And finally, then to the Big Goron on top of Death Mountain. Then, after giving him his prescription, play the Sun's Song a few time to make 5 or so days go by. He'll then give you the Big Goron Sword!
Ask the faeries brave knight! They will lead you into the unicorn's meadow, so make sure to bring a virgin girl with you to distract the unicorn. Cross the troll's bridge, and make sure to throw some leprechaun gold so that the troll doesn't rape you. And don't look in the water! As long as you have your Dexterity up to 50 and Magic at 100+, you should be good.
Just eat whatever mushrooms you find. A few of them are bound do to something.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by aixelsydevahi

yeah like uhh... kill you.

here's a cool mushroom:

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by aixelsydevahi

you might get high or you might die, it's worth the risk
I find them in damp, loggy areas near a creek behind my house. Ya know, the ones that spray that purple stuff. I pick and sell them to stoners for 20 dollars each.
LOL
Don't eat amenitas. Eat merales, I doubt you'll get any high though, but merales taste good as hell.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
death caps get you high as hell.

the name is a remnant from a myth that they kill you.

just image search them and go hunting.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
you can only get the shrooms after you get the master sword. duh. you have to go to the witch lady in Kakariko Village. Then to the carpenters son who is now in Kokiri Forest. From there you have to get to Lake Hylia Labratory. And finally, then to the Big Goron on top of Death Mountain. Then, after giving him his prescription, play the Sun's Song a few time to make 5 or so days go by. He'll then give you the Big Goron Sword!

man i remember that . that thing was so big i could'nt use my shield
but it could fck up about 10 poes at once
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
what was the coolest thing you have seen from eating shrooms. my friend saw a leprechaun once, and he locked himself in the bathroom.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
lol! 'psychadellic shrooms'????: You don't deserve to take shrooms, they grow on a golf course really near where I live though O_O.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Quote by JewMasatFlex

you win.
Quote by JewMasatFlex

I think I speak for all of us when I say: What the fuck?
LOL
lol didn't read that before, tis funny.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
i had shrooms growing in my band, but never had any; idk if they're still there, but i'm definitely going to try them. just do headrushes until you find shrooms.
Just buy them, unless you know exactly what you are doing you run a pretty big risk of killing yourself, also deathcaps look pretty simmilar to Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms (the ones that get you high.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by JewMasatFlex

n00b, you only have to play the sun song like 3 times, AND you have to stay in the time limit to deliver the frog to the scientist in Hylia!
Just ask a dealer you know if he knows where to get lab shrooms. Trust me you only need like 3-4 grams of labs shrooms, and you trip alot harder.
Quote by JewMasatFlex

No more Legend of Zelda for you.
thanks?
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
Quote by Rockstar12345
thanks?

You won't find them in the forest....

Psychedelic mushrooms are found in a much less pleasant location: A field of cows or horses. I hate to inform you of such an unpleasant truth, but they grow in shit. This is a serious answer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushrooms

^There you have it.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at May 12, 2007,
They grow in shit. Take a crap in your backyard and check again in a few days.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

You won't find them in the forest....

Psychedelic mushrooms are found in a much less pleasant location: A field of cows or horses. I hate to inform you of such an unpleasant truth, but they grow in shit. This is a serious answer.

Spores go into cow by eating it through mushrooms, cow "fertilizes" spores in stomach, cow shits, shrooms grow. But the question is, which came first, the spore or the shroom?
Quote by campbell92
Spores go into cow by eating it through mushrooms, cow "fertilizes" spores in stomach, cow shits, shrooms grow. But the question is, which came first, the spore or the shroom?

The real question is What came first:

The cow, or the RADDDDDD TRIPP!!!!1
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
A new bridge pup.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
^^ thomas edison said that

Yeah, forgot to qoute that. By the way, did he really say that or was that some kind of joke. Here I thought I was an Edison expert.
Quote by thewho65
Yeah, forgot to qoute that. By the way, did he really say that or was that some kind of joke. Here I thought I was an Edison expert.

yea, i can't really see him saying that...
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
A new bridge pup.
Not a good idea unless you are a botanist, or know a botanist...
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Quote by ResidentRocker
dude I've been on the same brainwave as you man. I gotta try those this summer. anyways I hear they grow on cow shit.

So does everything else, it's called fertilizer.

I remember once I tried to get shrooms for like 3 days straight but they were out of season. Still haven't done em, but I've been with someone who was on em, and it looked like a lot of fun.
Like a couple people have said on here, shroom hunting can be dangerous. A word from the wise, make sure you're with someone who knows what they're doing or you could end up ingesting a deadly shroom. Then again, you can always take a safer route and grow them at home if you have the patience.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Please be careful... One shroom can look like 500 other ones... Unless you have had previous education in this type of thing, you're never going to be 100 percent sure... There are a lot of ones that can kill you that look like the ones that make you trip...
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Page 1 of 2