Who loves these guys? I know I sure do?
What do some of you think their best album is?
I would say its a hard call between between the shadows and dance with me, not to mention stuff like Disappear for newer.
Oh and who listens to Joykiller? Jack Grishams other band. Ready Sexed go = awesome ****ing cd.
I love T.S.O.L. They were one of the first punk bands I heard. My favorite album would have to be Dance With Me.
They were absolutely amazing up til the mid-80s. Anything after that really sucks. Code Blue is on my top 10 list of greatest punk songs of all time. They just had such a unique sound and...they were just damn good. They make me happy (in the pants).
I love TSOL! They rock my socks, I'm a fan of Weathered. Abolish Government is a great song.
no
I always see people in famous bands wearing their shirts. Like guys from Guns N Roses and Blink 182, 'tis weird.

I think Dance With Me and Weathered Statues are both really good.
Didn't they split reccently?

Meh, never really got into 'em.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Patches...go steal a few MP3s. Listen to Code Blue, World War III, Property is Theft, and True Sounds of Liberty. If you don't like them after those songs...well then...your brain must function a little differently. But in any case, go download those songs and give 'em a chance.
I'd rather not steal a few Mp3's, I'd actually prefer purchasing an album, thanks.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
You steal the MP3s for a good sampling prior to buying the album. Although...for albums that came out 20+ years ago, there's about a 90% chance that the original artist(s) aren't seeing a penny of the cash you spend on the CD. I only buy new CDs. For everything else, I download it. Unless of course I really love a band, in which case I buy albums regardless of whether or not they'll see any of the money.
Quote by Zardokk
You steal the MP3s for a good sampling prior to buying the album. Although...for albums that came out 20+ years ago, there's about a 90% chance that the original artist(s) aren't seeing a penny of the cash you spend on the CD. I only buy new CDs. For everything else, I download it. Unless of course I really love a band, in which case I buy albums regardless of whether or not they'll see any of the money.

Ehh. I'm a music buying *****.

But yeah I see what you mean.

Regardless of that, which album should I get first?
Dance With Me and TSOL / Weathered Statues are the two favorites here. My two favorites, too. I'd say start with Dance With Me.
ok sounds good.

Thanks.
They have the greatest sound ever
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
should i get an album?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
should i get an album?

If you like them, you should get Dance With Me. It's the real deal.