Post some songs that you feel the least people on UG would like.

About - Think Niles Drink

i mean, post a song that would be the hardest for the average listener to bear.

basically atonal or just annoying to most.
Last edited by Daedelus at Mar 10, 2007,
On The Bright Side, She Could Choke-Fear Before The March Of Flames
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
inaccesible and what people like on ug are almost opposites. if you posted an accesible song, hardly anyone on the site would like it.
Quote by that1l)ude
inaccesible and what people like on ug are almost opposites. if you posted an accesible song, hardly anyone on the site would like it.

i meant, post a song that would be the hardest for the average listener to bear.

basically atonal or just annoying to most.

i'll edit the OP to include what i just said.
Stravisnky's Rite of Spring.

Definitely one of the most inaccessible pieces I've ever heard.
Just Like Nothing on Earth - The Stranglers

From their experimental sounding 'The Gospel According to the Meninblack' album.

It's not the sort of music you listen to whilst driving or that you dance to...but if you open your mind and listen to that album it really is a masterpiece musically. The Meninblack album is fantastic.

But I know that as much as love it it's not to everyone's taste...out of all the albums the Stranglers did this was the one that divided opinion the most, so different from what they did before and fans either loved it or hated it. Not your usual.

Anyway...
Quote by some_guy
some Blink 182, some Green Day

UG would hate that

surely you're intelligent enough to know what inaccesible means.

but chances are you're trying to practice your wit here.

keep practicing, so far you arent too good at it.
Quote by Daedelus

<_<
>_>

*shrugs*
LOL
The entirety of "Smile From the Streets You Hold" by John Frusciante is one of the greatest experimenta masterpieces ever IMO, but my friends think it's actually a joke album. I'd imagine most of UG feels the same way.
Dickless.
Quote by Daedelus

i just did what you asked, songs the least amount of people on UG would like

just leave me alone
Some Guy?
The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera, I think few people who are not really into extreme metal will find that track to be very nice, much like the rest of the record.

If you're into the hard stuff though, it's ****ing ace.
The majority of the Bright Eyes songs I listen to, lots of the new Brand New album, a good bit of TSOAF, and I would suppose that ATDI would probably be less acessible to your causual music listener. The majority of the music I like these days takes a while to get into.
Google John Cage.

He's really big on composing experimental music, and my favorite songs by him are 4'33 and Bacchanale.

Listen and you'll see why some people can't stand his songs.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by Renka
The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera, I think few people who are not really into extreme metal will find that track to be very nice, much like the rest of the record.

If you're into the hard stuff though, it's ****ing ace.

You realize that a good quarter of this board will tell you that's not heavy enough to their liking, right?
Dickless.
sally - gogol bordello

gypsy punk ftw
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
sally - gogol bordello

gypsy punk ftw

I like Gogol Bordello...

Anyways, some of Jethro Tull's stuff is pretty hard to get into if you're not already a fan.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Black Tape for a Blue Girl-Across a Thousand Blades

As musch as this sounds like it would be emo or something from the name of the band and whatnot, its anything but.

Very stylish and tasteful darkwave.

As for me

Aphex Twin - Ventolin

That whistling sound makes me skip it most of the time.

Also Very Friendly by Throbbing Gristle. I tend to dislike it myself, cuz it's rather boring. It's basically noisy, feedback-laden guitar chords over which a transsexual describes the details of the Brady/Hindley murders. At the end, s/he just goes "There's been a m-m-m-murder" which just makes it all worth it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Mar 11, 2007,
Quote by Baronvon
Just Like Nothing on Earth - The Stranglers

From their experimental sounding 'The Gospel According to the Meninblack' album.

It's not the sort of music you listen to whilst driving or that you dance to...but if you open your mind and listen to that album it really is a masterpiece musically. The Meninblack album is fantastic.

But I know that as much as love it it's not to everyone's taste...out of all the albums the Stranglers did this was the one that divided opinion the most, so different from what they did before and fans either loved it or hated it. Not your usual.

Anyway...

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Gotta be something from Trout Mask Replica - not Beefheart's most extreme, but fo sheer unadulterated oddness there's not a lot to beat, say, Frownland.