Page 1 of 3
I was at my brothers best friends wedding today and all was going pretty good. The food was awesome, the music wasnt too bad...Until we had to do the congo line. Now, as you can imagine, people get very drunk at a wedding, thats understandable. But when a 45 year old women slaps your butt multiple times while your trying to do something as fun and sacred as the congo line dance, things stop getting fun.

This is exactly what happened to me. My brother, whilst in the line, slapped his girlfriends butt because she was going very slowly. The female behind (the 45 year old, completely hammered mother of the bride) then asked "Can I slap peoples butts too!?" and then proceeded to slap mine. Not only did she slap. She grabbed. It was a slap/grab. after the 3rd butt slap, somebody asked her if she wanted to trade places, she then stated firmly "I like where I am perfectly fine"

I feel as if I have been raped. or atleast sexually assaulted. Im in a very awkward state of mind. Almost as if I was violated. I dunno. I just need to seek the help of the Pit in order to keep my sanity.

So cold...so very cold.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Last edited by Mexican Militia at Mar 10, 2007,
Pipe down, she only touched your arse; it's hardly a violation.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Was she a milf?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That's hot, did you get her number?

Oh, and of course

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Don't lie to yourself, you liked it and you know it

No, but for real If I would have find myself in that situation I think I would have felt about the same as u..
eh, maybe if I had a few brews in myself, maybe she wouldve been a milf. I guess she was Milf material but not quite an honor student.

and I dont really mean to make this a big deal like i should go to court or she actually did rape me. I just feel as if my personal bubble has been violated, thats all.

You let her do a 3rd slap? Let alone a 2nd one?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
weddings are awesome. you clearly weren't drunk though.

Oh my god that was...indeed awkward. But she was a girl, and hammered so....

Why didn't you go for it?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Mexican Militia
But when a 45 year old women slaps your butt multiple times while your trying to do something as fun and sacred as the congo line dance, things stop getting fun.

, I lol'd.

But really, I think this will be one of those momments where you'll just look back at it and laugh. Just ignore it for now.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Got Milf?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I would've ran away screaming, unless I knew her and she was family and only screwing around. But to slap you multiple times is just... weird...

it wasn't raped nor sexual assault though. it's sexual harassment
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb

Don't get your pleasure from my pain

Reminds me of my gramma and grampas 50th wedding anniversary where I litterly got dragged out of my chair and onto the dance floor by some 60-65 year old woman and made to dance the Texas Two-Step. Now that's fine and dandy I don't mind dancing that much but she litterly had me pinned against her and my god she wouldn't let go. My unlce finally saved me when he told me to help him with the other keg.
If you didn't like it, you should have either moved or told her to keep her hands off your ass.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Vos
Reminds me of my gramma and grampas 50th wedding anniversary where I litterly got dragged out of my chair and onto the dance floor by some 60-65 year old woman and made to dance the Texas Two-Step. Now that's fine and dandy I don't mind dancing that much but she litterly had me pinned against her and my god she wouldn't let go. My unlce finally saved me when he told me to help him with the other keg.

Is that line dancing??

Are your relatives cowboy lookin folks?

/serious question

Did you hi five your unc?
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Mexican Militia
I feel as if I have been raped. or atleast sexually assaulted. Im in a very awkward state of mind. Almost as if I was violated. I dunno. I just need to seek the help of the Pit in order to keep my sanity.

Yea.
Wrong idea.

Go touch yourself. To pictures of 18 year olds. Or you girlfriend.
That's my advice.
Spiral Out
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Is that line dancing??

Are your relatives cowboy lookin folks?

/serious question

Did you hi five your unc?

Umm not really sure about the dancing question, I just know how to do it but no clue what kind of dance it is beside the fact that it's easy.

And no my relatives are not cowboys, they all grew up in Minnesota pretty much. Majority of them are ex-military though.

And yes I high fived my uncle and thanked him. We actually didn't get the keg in right away though, we sat out there and each had a cup first.
reminds me of a time i was at a party, it was pretty cool, (except the band sucked ass, they should've had me up there soloing the whole time) so my friend and i are just rocking out, having fun, and i feel an ass grab, i whip around but no one's there....mysterious....so i thought it must have been my imagination and continue to rock out as one should, and i feel a second ass grab, once again, i spin around and find the same result, at this point i think it's my friends playing a joke, so i laugh and once again continue rocking out, but when the 3rd ass grab came i knew it wasn't my friends, i turn, slowly this time around and oh my god! it was the ugliest chick i had ever seen! it was disgusting, it was enough to make me dizzy, i had to have a drink, so i'm going over to the drinks and she starts hitting on me, now that's enough, i was out of that party.
Quote by si!
reminds me of a time i was at a party, it was pretty cool, (except the band sucked ass, they should've had me up there soloing the whole time) so my friend and i are just rocking out, having fun, and i feel an ass grab, i whip around but no one's there....mysterious....so i thought it must have been my imagination and continue to rock out as one should, and i feel a second ass grab, once again, i spin around and find the same result, at this point i think it's my friends playing a joke, so i laugh and once again continue rocking out, but when the 3rd ass grab came i knew it wasn't my friends, i turn, slowly this time around and oh my god! it was the ugliest chick i had ever seen! it was disgusting, it was enough to make me dizzy, i had to have a drink, so i'm going over to the drinks and she starts hitting on me, now that's enough, i was out of that party.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gross though
Quote by si!
you have no idea, i swear to god, she was sweating so much i at first believed her to be some kind of swamp monster.

I have had people grabbing my ass then running away, and what can only be described as 'big chicks' winking at me, but you had it unlucky there man...
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by si!

was it a ':stickpoke' kinda ugly
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by Mexican Militia
after the 3rd butt slap, somebody asked her if she wanted to trade places, she then stated firmly "I like where I am perfectly fine"

And you could say you were sexually assaulted, or take it as a compliment, sexy.
Quote by maXterbat0r

And you could say you were sexually assaulted, or take it as a compliment, sexy.

I know, I know. Im just one big tank of love and everybody wants a free gallon. well THEY NEED TO NOT

Dude, that is awkward, especially when it was your bro's best friend's mom-in-law.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Page 1 of 3