I have wondered a long time what makes the difference between someone with talent and someone without it, so what do you think makes the defference...
Being knowledgeable in the genre of their choice could be a requirement?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
Being knowledgeable in the genre of their choice could be a requirement?

not just their genre of choice, but many genres, especially those similar to their's
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
talent is you do better with the same amount of practice as an untalented person.
Quote by theo_siordia
I have wondered a long time what makes the difference between someone with talent and someone without it, so what do you think makes the defference...

Someone with talent versus someone without talent? I think the 'out' is the obvious answer.
Meh, knowledge mainly. I don't believe talent is something that you're born with, it's just something you acquire over time with enough training, dedication and most of all knowledge.
Quote by andrid
talent is you do better with the same amount of practice as an untalented person.

No Talented is having more skill in a field with less work.

The person who works hard, fails and trys again, is much better in my opinion.
I'd say it's something you're born with... But it's what you do with the talent that counts.
Blues Power
you're born with talent

But hard work surpasses talent if talent doesnt practice
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
as far as music goes, i think talent is defined by the way a musician plays simple stuff... when someone with real talent plays or sings something, even if its easy, there's an added magic to it.
its how they do what they do. for example, satch and his song 'always with me, always with you', i learnt that song last week and i can hit all the notes just fine, and it sounds great, but i just cant make it sound like he can, he puts so much feeling into it...

then theres someone like herman li, he can just rip the guitar appart, screw feeling, he can shred like nothing before, now if herman tried to play always with me, always with you, it wouldnt sound good.

a talented guitarist puts all their eggs into one basket, and they watch that freakin basket! translation - they decide on what they're good at, and they stick with it
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
i dont believe i would define herman li as naturally talented... he just practiced hardcore for many years. he mentions it frequently.