Ok, basically, this small shop and I have been planning. They were going to order an RG1570. So, they said they needed a deposit. I said I'd do it in a week. So, by then I changed my mind, Im going to get an RG2550e. I go in the shop, they said, "Your guitar's coming on Monday." What should I do? Can they send it back to Ibanez or something?
Nope. You've already put a deposit on it. You're not getting that money back. You can either forget it.. or buy the guitar.
Rock on!

-Vladimir
I don't think they'd mind to have the guitar there. Someone else will buy it if you don't.
Live with it, imagine if it was the other way round? There's no sentiment in business yada yada yada......

Imagine how you'd feel if you said "yeah ok" and bought it, then hated it?!!?
I;m really ****ed s o sorry for this meesage but hey cant do anyting about it if you didnt pay a deposit so it fine just say **** themselbves
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by Bloodening
I;m really ****ed s o sorry for this meesage but hey cant do anyting about it if you didnt pay a deposit so it fine just say **** themselbves

What the fuck is this?
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by Bloodening
What the fuck is this?

was just thinking the same thing

if the guitasr hasnt been shipped they can cancel if it has then they will just have to sell it on, theres not alot they can do.

have you played either of the guitars before?
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Yeah, i do have to question the motives of ordering it in. That presumably means you haven't played it.

Try the one they ordered, you might like it enough to buy it anyway. If you don't, put it on Ebay or something, and ask them to order in the other. Say it's for a friend or something if you're embarrassed.
I think today, Im going to go to GC to try out something simlar to the one I want.
Quote by Bloodening
What the fuck is this?

He said he was ****ed up as in drunk or something else. Here is what he said:

I'm really ****ed up so sorry for how bad this message is, but they can't do anything about it if you didn't pay a deposit so its fine, just say tell them to go **** themselves.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by SGStrummer61
He said he was ****ed up as in drunk or something else. Here is what he said:

I'm really ****ed up so sorry for how bad this message is, but they can't do anything about it if you didn't pay a deposit so its fine, just say tell them to go **** themselves.

lol he quoted himself!
Quote by TheDev01dOne
If you haven't put a deposit on it it doesn't matter then.

Tell them you want the other guitar. If they give you a hard time, go to a different shop.

Exactly!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Didn't you tell them that you were going to do it next week?

Its totally their fault.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Does it really matter, especially if you're still buying another guitar from them anyway?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
You're under no obligation. Besides, a nice guitar like that will sell.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
They won't mind, theyll propbably just put it up for shop sale if you dont want it.
did you ask them to order it, and that you'd put the deposit down in a week?

or did you say you'd put the deposit down in a week, meaning them not to order it until then, but they went ahead and ordered anyway?

if it's 2, you're definitely within your rights, both legally and ethically, to ask them to get the other one.

if it's 1, you're still probably legally within your rights, but not so much ethically.

At the end of the day, though, they're pretty similar guitars.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?