This might seem a bit nerdy, but are there any particular documentaries you've seen that you like and think are worth recommending? Right now, I'm downloading "The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive" by Stephen Fry and "The Protocols of Zion" by Marc Levin on Youtube. Planning to watch "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" next.
Blah.
Bowling For Columbine. It's definitely better than Al Gore's documentary about the natural (and therefore non man-caused) global warming.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
the iceman ive seen it on hbo, its about that guy that worked for the mob in new york and killed like 40 people or somthin i dont remember it very well but i remember it was sweet
oh btw, I've also seen "Bowling For Colombine", "Farenheit 911", and that fast food one, whatsitcalled. Where the guy eats McDonald's everyday. Good stuff.
Blah.
This is Spinal Tap FTW!!!! Yeah, I know it's not real.
Peepee on yo tittays
i love docos, and my friends HATE them. hehe

however i usually just watch the music ones as i like to know all about how they do things. So yeah any doco about the bands you like
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i loved the fearless freaks.

in fact, i didnt even know who the flaming lips where before i watched it at like...2 in the morning on sundance i think...one of the indie film channels.

anyways, i was bored so i watched it and fell in love with them.
Quote by Daedelus
i loved the fearless freaks.

in fact, i didnt even know who the flaming lips where before i watched it at like...2 in the morning on sundance i think...one of the indie film channels.

anyways, i was bored so i watched it and fell in love with them.

That's a great one. I own it. The Steve Drozd heroin interview is some heavy shit
I really like documentaries that focus on different unusual lifestyles..not cultures, but subcultures. Anyone know any good ones?

btw, i will check out that manic depressive one.
Quote by E V H 5150
Bowling For Columbine. It's definitely better than Al Gore's documentary about the natural (and therefore non man-caused) global warming.

A lot of lies in that one.
Bowling for Columbine is a great documentary.

This is Spinal Tap is the best Rockumentary
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Borat

but on a serious note, i did enjoy "Super Size Me". it was quite informal.
Member 3 of Geddy Lee Fan Club. PM timmEH or RIC4003 to join

Member of Bass militia. PM Dinkydaisy to join

Cliff Burton is my idol. R.I.P

MegaBassPlayer's band of the week: Bound For Glory
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
I really like documentaries that focus on different unusual lifestyles..not cultures, but subcultures. Anyone know any good ones?

check out the fearless freaks.

even if you arent a fan of the flaming lips (yet)
Quote by LordBattlecrisp

I watched one called "The Aggressives" (I think that is what it was called). It is about 'aggressive' lesbian women, meaning lesbian women that act extremely manly. Most of them were black, which I found interesting (coincidence, or are black lesbian females more likely to be aggressive?).

It was an okay documentary, but if you are interested in unusual lifestyles that one is definitely the one for you.
Supersize me
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
STOP!! BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ELSE, GET AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS BY MICHAEL PALIN (EX MONTY PYTHON)
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Daedelus
best documentary ever.

the coneheads.

hahahaha
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club