Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."
That wasn't funny it was just dumb and I'm not a zep fanboy. My humour didnt sense any funny in it.

Check the simple plan article out that one is good for a giggle
The first section of that Robert Plant one was funny, but then it got boring.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Band: Uncyclopediarium
Song: The Progressive Rock Article Suite Intro

. - palm mute / - slide up to
\ - slide down to ~ - vibrato
h - hammer on b - Bend
p - pull off Suffixes for bend
t - tap f - full bend h - half bend
ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend
* - see comment ^ - Hold bend r - release bend
x - Succatto ~ - vibrato bend e - bend with string breaking
S - Stutter g - get bent
, - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note
" - tremolo note <> - Trill
% - pose & - pluck with an eyebrow
U - unintentional action Y - really unintentional action
@ - bang the guitar against the monitor
! - run in circles, waving the guitar in the air
while uncontrollably picking the strings
u - untie vocalist's hair from strings
T - try to tune the string, unsuccessfully
s - soil yourself on cue and call it avant-garde
F - set fire to drummer

WARNING: Do not try playing the guitar by banging the strings with your nuts!

(silence actually due to the fact that the guitarist is missing)
e ||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
B#||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Hb||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Db||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
A#||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Bb||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|

sound eng: snorting
e ||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
B#||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Hb||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Db||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
A#||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Bb||-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|

drums: rabadabadam bamdam
e ||-------------------|---------U0--------|-0-----------0-----|-0------------0----|
B#||-------------------|-------------------|---6-----6----6----|---6bf^^^^^r-------|
Hb||-------------------|-------------------|-----0-----0----0--|-----565-65--------|
Db||-------------------|-------------------|-------7----------7|--------4----------|
A#||-------------------|-------------------|-8-----------8-----|-8-----------Y9----|
Bb||-------------------|-------------------|------------U0-----|-------------------|

drums: dumdurum dumdum vocal: D A Ab Wb Щ#
e ||-6\0/7-------------|-5\4---------------|-0-----------%-----|----2--3\2---3-5---|
B#||-------3\0/4\pi----|---4/5-------------|-2U,-3h22Y,--%-----|-----3--4\3-2------|
Hb||-------------------|-----3\i-----------|-0U,----3Y,--%-----|------2----3--4----|
Db||-------------------|--------&5\&4------|-2U.---------%-----|--0-------4---5---T|
A#||-------------------|-------------&3h2--|-0U.---------%-----|---1---------------|
Bb||-------------------|-------------------|-0U,---------%-----|-------------------|

sixth string: Zb J# µb @!^#* ouch, it hurts [goes to her mom]
e ||-1\2---4--4--------|-3---5-3-3\2-------|-16h14---10\2------|-24h23-----23h20---|
B#||---2--3-2----------|--4-4-34----3\4----|----15h10---3h4----|-----16h12---------|
Hb||---3\2--3----------|---2--4-------24h23|--------------14h5-|---------7h5--8h6--|
Cb||------4----2-------|----4-5------------|-------------------|-------------------|
A#||---------5--2------|-------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
Bb||-----------2-2be | | | |

drums: undistinguishable from line noise audience: [wakes up]
e ||-24-----------!--!-|-!20--------@6--@-@|@Googol@--@--0-----|--Y8--7h3----------|
B#||--23h20---23---!-!-|---!---------@3-@--|-@ | |
Hb||--22---22h20----!--|---!-!!!u----@4@-@4|--@8--@-@ | F|
Cb||---------------!---|-!--!---u---@-2@@2-|--@5-@-@-@---0-----|--Y9h5---7b~e |
A#||---------------!-!-|-!--!---u-----@69--|----@20@-----------|-------------------|
Bb|| | | | |
Quote by Doodleface
gotta love uncyclopedia

if your a fan of Prog-Rock search it! its histarical

“In Soviet Russia, Rock Progs You!!”
haha awesome good find. I loved that bit about the kazoo.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
haha I searched UG on there and its on there CVP (constantly vandalised procedure) and they've deleted 5 different articles of UG - just today !!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
In soviet russia, Robert Plants YOU

I know it doesn't go that way, but funny anyway.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
“In Soviet Russia, couch jumps YOU”

~ Yakov Smirnoff on couch-jumping

On the tom cruise page
Quote by true_bacon22
That wasn't funny it was just dumb and I'm not a zep fanboy. My humour didnt sense any funny in it.

Check the simple plan article out that one is good for a giggle

Oh, shaddup!
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.