I need a new guitar between $700 - $800 might be able to go a bit over not much though i live in australia too. I play stuff like iron maiden, metallica, killswitch engage etc... I like ibanez gutiars casue of the necks is there any other guitars like that? And i want a locking tremlo.

Thanks
Last edited by wicks20004 at Mar 10, 2007,
Schecter...

try a hellraiser or a C-1 Classic
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
The Schecter Heallraiser-FR is awesome. The ESP Eclipse is also really nice but i don't remember the price.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I just ordered the Ibanez RG1570. Very cool guitar. It's $750 with the Ibanez hard case. I'm just buying a nice gig bag at guitar center so it's only costing me $660. But anyway it's a nice metal guitar but gets a nice clean tone from the single coil as well.
If you like Ibanez you should check out the RG1570... you can get one new for $750. You might also want to check out the Jackson SLSMG... you can find one on ebay in your price range.
Schecter Hellraiser, my friend.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Remember, he does live in AU which things are going to be more expensive over there. Check out the Ibanez S series. The S470 should be in your price range.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
the whammy on it is i think EDGE III????? your in aust hmmmmmmmm,.... 800 aust you really can't get much thats "great" and teh s470 is a bit over ur price range go on ebay and get a used LTD thers a nice Ex 400 on aussie ebay have a lookie its at 800 now
o dont' think so 800 us isn't so much our money any more isn't us to aud 1=.8?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR!!!!
Best efen guitar. I want one hella bad.
Wisest is she who knows she does not know.