Has anyone played these? They look pretty cool, and yeah thats about all i know about them. i saw an ad for them in Guitar World.
I'm interested in them myself...
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
do some digging around on the Harmony Central forums about those amps. The early Divinity's were almost a complete ripoff of a marshall TSL schematic, and one of the pots wasn't even functional, lol. They screwed up the switching mechanism, and there were notorious problems with noise during switching channels. A well known amp modder on that board opened one up to look at the problem, and thats when he found all the skeletons. I mean if you love the sound that's one thing, I didn't think they were a bad sounding amp, but I don't trust them at all as a company.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah, I heard they are all just ripoffs. I've never heard the amps, but all the feedback from knowledgeable sources I've heard says negative things. Whether this negativity is about the sound or the ripoff is something I've forgotten.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Madison amps are sick! Ive never personally played one. But theres a few bands around here that use them. They sound alot like Mesas
I've only heard clips, but from what I heard, they sounded decent. They should anyway, they looked based on very good schematics, haha. I don't think the problem was them sounding horrible actually, they were "flavor of the month" for a while on HC. Then once the news broke, they were going up all over the place cheap. IIRC, almost all the parts were Made in China on the amp they had apart, right down to the chasis. The actual amps were placed in the shells in the US, and then they labeled them as American Made. There was a HUGE thread on HC all about it, with pictures, and comments from a company rep who I think got banned, lol.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
And look here.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy