Page 1 of 2
Sometimes, when I see someone eating quietly by themself with good manners, it makes me depressed. It makes me even more sad when the person looks very weak and fragile. I thought I'd share this since its weird.
Yeah, I was at the chinese buffet and saw an old lady eating a small plate by herself, my heart was crying

And another time, I saw this gay dude wearing a brightly colored, flamboyant shirt, and he had his legs crossed and was reading the newspaper while sipping his coffee at a restaurant, and every now and then he'd take small bites from his plate
I was at the airport on thursday eating burger king by myselfz.

These two chicks looked at me with something other than sympathy. Perverts.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Very, veryy strange subject. But i do sometimes do this. But then again i may often be that person.

EDIT: Ok that was really homosexual. I have friends and a fiance, im never that pesron lol
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
yea it does make me a little sad when you're out somewhere and you see someone just eating by themselves. I guess It's because in my life, someone's always out with me when I'm eating whether it's my parents or my friends or at school. Eating should be communal!
wow, its nice to see i'm not the only one. It even makes me sad when its people that I hate. It just makes me feel like being nice to them...There must be something about eating that just strips someone down to having a vulnerable, animalistic presence..like a dog. That's the only reason I can come up with.
Its more when I see an elderly person by themself, because chances are they don't have too many people in their life to spend that time with.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I just want to go take a seat with that person.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Their loneliness = Your sadness
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Whenever I eat in the cafeteria at school there's always this girl from my dorm that sits by herself and eats. I always feel really sad when I see her sitting there.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by joshjhasarrived
You sound like Holden Caulfield.

is that a good thing or bad thing?

EDIT: I never read catcher in the rye
THAT SO WEIRD! I've had that thing since I was a kid. Even people i hated i used to feel sorry and sad for when i saw them eat. It just makes them seem so human and indifferent to myself. Just makes everything a bit simpler and natural. I don't know i could rant on, but I won't due to the fact that I might be sounding a bit too weird
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Quote by Erich yeung
THAT SO WEIRD! I've had that thing since I was a kid. Even people i hated i used to feel sorry and sad for when i saw them eat. It just makes them seem so human and indifferent to myself. Just makes everything a bit simpler and natural. I don't know i could rant on, but I won't due to the fact that I might be sounding a bit too weird

my friend, not only are you on the same page as me, you are on the same sentence...thanks for your comment
Quote by x/taluha
OMG!!!! THIS THREAD MAKES ME SAD!!

It better do, or I will make you cry.

OK, I do sometimes feel sorry for people eating on their own. I would never do that, if no one is going to eat with me, I'd just eat in my room.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
my friend, not only are you on the same page as me, you are on the same sentence...thanks for your comment

EDIT: the thing that stood out about your response is that you don't necessarily feel sad just because they are alone, but for other reasons.

sorry, meant to put this on my last post...
I feel depressed when I see people shitting alone.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by misty_b
Whenever I eat in the cafeteria at school there's always this girl from my dorm that sits by herself and eats. I always feel really sad when I see her sitting there.

Invite her to sit with you and your friends man.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

Team shits??

Do you guys cheer eachother on??

"PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO IT! PUSH THAT FREAKIN SHIT OUT!"
yo.

I BELIEVE
I get sad when I'm done eating. If I've got something really good, about two and a half minutes after I finish I find myself whimpering, "I miss my sandwich..."
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I get sad when I'm done eating. If I've got something really good, about two and a half minutes after I finish I find myself whimpering, "I miss my sandwich..."

hmm, interesting. Well, you just have to remember, You can't have your sandwich and eat it too.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Google battlecrisp.

I did, but I can't quite tell by wikipedia's description if he was more of a good guy than he was bad. I'm still reading though
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Team shits??

Do you guys cheer eachother on??

"PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO IT! PUSH THAT FREAKIN SHIT OUT!"

No, we have cheerleaders for that...
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
can anyone tell me about this Holden Caulfield. I'm kinda curious.

He was a boy that cared so much about other people and their feelings that he went crazy. He was kind of a hypocrite, saying that he despised everyone for being "phony" but then truly caring about everyone and being phony himself. Most pertinent to what you're talking about though, he expressed sadness over a lot of things most people wouldn't notice. I felt a real connection with his character, though most of my classmates thought he was an obnoxious mental case.
[SIZE=
Hmm, I think I like this Caulfield character. I think I should read catcher in the rye. My sister recommended it to me a few years ago and I think I even read a few pages....
Quote by SupImJimmy
He was a boy that cared so much about other people and their feelings that he went crazy. He was kind of a hypocrite, saying that he despised everyone for being "phony" but then truly caring about everyone and being phony himself. Most pertinent to what you're talking about though, he expressed sadness over a lot of things most people wouldn't notice. I felt a real connection with his character, though most of my classmates thought he was an obnoxious mental case.

Thanks for that info...I think I will read the book. i don't know how I got through high school without ever having to read it.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

sigged
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
Thanks for that info...I think I will read the book. i don't know how I got through high school without ever having to read it.

Yeah.. it's short and sweet. An easy read. Very good though, I reccomend it.
[SIZE=
Quote by ihatefender
sigged

Hardly siggable, your sig anyways, I wont tell someone not to smoke if it's their body....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by SupImJimmy
Yeah.. it's short and sweet. An easy read. Very good though, I reccomend it.

wow, I just checked my bookshelf in my room and there it was...a copy of Catcher In The Rye from 1951
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
hmm, interesting. Well, you just have to remember, You can't have your sandwich and eat it too.

Words to live by my friends, words to live by.

Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
Sometimes, when I see someone eating quietly by themself with good manners, it makes me depressed. ...

my work used to require travel.

about 25~50 times a year i would eat alone in a restaurant.

that didn't seem to depress the other customers.

but then again....... my manners aren't that good.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Page 1 of 2