I'm not talking spiritually, purely physical. What do you want them to do with your body?

I was originally considering donating all usable organs, and having the rest cremated and sent down the Ganges river..

..but the more I think about it - I might just have it donated to a group of hot female necrophiliacs.

What about you guys?
Quote by TimmyPage06
I'm not talking spiritually, purely physical. What do you want them to do with your body?

I was originally considering donating all usable organs, and having the rest cremated and sent down the Ganges river..

..but the more I think about it - I might just have it donated to a group of hot female necrophiliacs.

What about you guys?

Those chances are real slim. And girls like that are kind gross..

On topic, I think I'll have my body cremated too.
Quote by TimmyPage06

Moar lyke, fatty goth laydeez.

Probably donate my shiz and get cremated to make it less of a problemo getting buried.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Cremated.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
cremated then have my ashes mixed into the finish to be painted onto a guitar, so my spirit is imbued in the guitar
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
''I don't wanna be buried, I don't want to be cremated, I want to BLOWN UP!!!!! SHOT OUTTA A CANON!!!!! or better yet.. thrown outta a helicopter, yeah, but one rule though, wherever I land you can't move me, even if it's the mayor's lawn, NO TOUCH!

keep the dogs away too though will ya ?''

- George Carlin
Quote by Tiamat
cremated then have my ashes mixed into the finish to be painted onto a guitar, so my spirit is imbued in the guitar

same
i want to explode at the exact moment i die. just for the hell of it.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
donate any usefull organs then be cremated and my ashes thrown into the sea i realy dont want to be sitting in a vase on someones mantle a bit freaky realy
either thrown into the woods for some little kid to find me and feel like he solved a murder mystery

OR

cremated and spread all over the world so i can be everywhere at once

we talked about this at lunch the other day
lmao at the exploded comment. I just picture an old man in a hospital bed, dies, everyone's sad and theres silence. Boom, "wtf!" lol. Yea I would want cremation then probably kept in a urn next to my dad and grandpa.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
I want my limbs to be severed off, and once my band gets back on its feet and gets a new singer to replace me, throw them into the moshpits one by one. That would be so metal.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
whatever they feel like. It'll just bne a meat puppet anyway.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I want to be buried and have a webcam in my coffin, broadcasting the rotting of my corpse on the internet.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I want to be lit on fire then tossed out of an airplain over new york and land on someones car

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
I want to be reborn as a human. But you would have no recollection of your previous life. That would be cool. Like a second chance at life, but it happens over and over.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Donate anything useful, then cremate the rest, maybe spray it over the ocean or something. I wouldn't want to be buried. I think cemeteries are an outdated tradition, we don't need all this room being devoted to dead people sitting in the ground.
Probably mummified and placed inside a stone monument. Although cremation would do too. I'd wanna be burned in a huge pyre in a place I will one day choose as my sacred place (pro'ly in Eastern or Northern Europe) and then have the ashes scattered in a dark forest. I don't wanna donate anything 'cause I don't want any dying kid mooching off of the body I no longer need. Greedy bastards and their terminal diseases.
half of my family is native american, so i HAVE to be creamated and my ashes scatered from a high place (like jumpin off a cliff, after i die?) but the other half of my family is hardcore cristian, so i Have to be Buried or i go to hell. either way i do it, my family will fight, and i want to get frozen when i die (thats what freezers were made for, right?) also, my family is a bunch of greedy asses who want dead relatives stuff sooo, i will bge cremated along with all my shit, mixed in water, flash frozen, droped of a cliff into a 7 foot deep hole and burried. that pisses everybody off.
I wanna be cremated and have the ashes given to my mates for prank purposes
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Donated to the top science company or whatever in the world to see if they find something to bring me back to life

Not that I want to come back anyway. Would be fun to live for a few more hours to scare the crap out of your love ones
i want my organs to be donated....

I want my body cremated except for a few organs...

i then want my heart to be saved...and be slice into microscopic peises and then thrown in the finish and wood of a guitar...my fingers in an fretboard....my ear drums to be imbedded in an amplifier....i want the rest of my boddy to be scatterd into varios concerts and places...john lennons death...where the beatles played there first gig...in helskinki where HIM played the first gig....i also want the guitar to be a black beauty...i want to give my black beauty to Ryan.....my best budd...then my amp to Dan...my other best bud
I want to be stuffed and sat down in my favorite chair with my guitar in my hands. Playing silently for the dead forever more.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Metal claw
That's why you and your friends should exchange email passwords and make an oath to use your account to send out emails at the time after your death.

HA! thats a good idea... I'm going to remember that!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I want my usable organs donated then I want to be shot out of a large cannon into the Sun.

Seriously.
At my funeral I want to have a contraption attached to me that makes my body jerk at random intervals, just to seriously **** with the people looking at my body.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.