Well today I went snowboarding, and things were going great, it's sunny, hardly needed a coat, and i'm going off this jump of a fair size, i didn't realize how fast i was going though, and right as i'm jumping, the end of my board catches the snow and i go off sideways, it was a hard landing, right on my face. My helmet comes completely off and starts rolling down the hill, and my goggles break. I couldn't just sit there because my helmet was already halfway down the mountain, so i go tackle it (it's harder than it seems) and retrieve my goggles and shit, i'm phased, that shit scares me man, luckily the rest of the day wasn't ruined , i took a couple easy runs until i got my confidence back, so i decide to go back to the fun stuff, black diamonds with moguls and all that good shit (the snow was perfect) so im at the bottom of the run, waiting for my brother, and i see my dad sliding down the face, he's going fast and it's clear he can't stop, his skis are off and his poles were long gone, he can't stop till he gets to the bottom, then he has to go get all his shit, it was crazy. That was a weird day, so share some experiences you've had on the slopes.
I went with my school Tuesday. It was my first time skiing and it took me forever to figure out how to stop. Me being me I decided to try the advanced slope. I was fine until I tryed to slow down near the bottom and I rolled face first. Does't sound bad but judging how fast I was going( pretty damn fast) it hurt like a bitch. Everyone said it was the sickest crash of the day.
Quote by jack_mayhoff
I went with my school Tuesday. It was my first time skiing and it took me forever to figure out how to stop. Me being me I decided to try the advanced slope. I was fine until I tryed to slow down near the bottom and I rolled face first. Does't sound bad but judging how fast I was going( pretty damn fast) it hurt like a bitch. Everyone said it was the sickest crash of the day.

turning's over rated
Well, last year I went way too fast off of a 5-6 foot jump, and so when I landed my knee came crashing into my jaw, i flipped over a couple times and then laid flat on my back. I had a big gash in my lip and dislocated my jaw slightly. I couldnt bite down hard or open my mouth wide for around a month.

Also, a couple weeks ago, me and my friends were up on the slopes. We were standing side by side waiting for the chairlift to come around. I was on the far left. I knew I was too far to the left so I was trying to push my friend over a bit so I could move right a little more. For some reason he wouldnt budge. I was like "Dude move quick!" So while Im trying to move him, the chairlift comes and you know, hits my two friends by the ankles so they have to sit down, since im turned sideways and was trying to push my friend, it hits me and i fall on top of him. The thing kept moving up and i was slipping off, so i grabbed on to the pole at the top. The chairlift was moving up and i was hanging on with my snowboard on pulling me down. Why I thought I could some how hold on the whole way up the 2000m mountain I have no idea. After a very short while though (5 seconds?) they stopped the chairlift so i climbed down a bit and jumped off, landing on my ass.

Was a great day
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?