An SSH configuration, one tone knob and one volume knob. The thing has like 6 ground loops!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Take all the grounds and solder them to the back of the volume knob. Theres something on guitarnuts.com, quieting the beast.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Wouldn't placing all the grounds in one place just make ground loops? Plus those instructions are for a strat, would they still work?
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Quote by Quoteman
Wouldn't placing all the grounds in one place just make ground loops? Plus those instructions are for a strat, would they still work?

By grounds I mean the ground wires from the pickups and the bridge. You don't want wires going between the back of the pots like you find on most guitars if your pickguard is shielded. By that I mean has a piece of aliminium foil on the back which essentially will connect the pots together.

Your guitar is essentially a strat, minus one knob, so yes, it'll work.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure