I've generally tried staying away from LPs because i knew that they would always be out of my price range, but that is not true anymore as money is not an option. All I know is: LP Studio, LP classic, LP standard, delux ect....
what should i buy?
you mean money is not a problem right? If so, I would go with a Gibson Les Paul Custom(Make sure it's ****ing GIBSON and custom shop that way you can gloat) but you should really play them and go for the better sounding one(customs got a bit more gain vs. the standard i played today)
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
A standard or classic will do fine and are the most common high end les pauls.

I have a classic that I put SD Alnico II's in....Since I've played everything from a strat to an ibanez and none of them come close.

Easily one of the best guitars on the market, despite all the gibson hate bs on this board. The sustain and thickness of a Les Paul can't be beat.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
yeah money=no problem
'cept that the more money it is, the longer it will take for me to get it, not by far though...long story
Quote by tremeloud
yeah money=no problem
'cept that the more money it is, the longer it will take for me to get it, not by far though...long story

I would go with a CUstom then, since if you rspending big bucks might as well get the looks and the sound.
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Well if money is no problem get a Custom Shop... but the Standard will do just fine
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Mar 10, 2007,