Me and my brother were going home from home depot with some parts for a project.

On the way back we were about 2 minutes from the house. Anyways we come to a T intersection where we were going straight, the guy in front of us in a big SUV was turning right.

I slow down as it's dark and most people tend to pull out in front of you at this intersection.

So as the guy turns right some guy turns a left out of the intersection not seeing us and pulls right in front of me.

I think fast and the only thing to do was turn into the oncoming traffic (but it was 9pm so it wasn't too busy yet still dangerous.

The guy sees us but doesn't even break as hes about to hit us. He ended upcoming within a foot of my car...

anyways with the new tires on the car installed last week and my top notch driving we avoided getting smacked in at the passenger front/back doors.
my brother was sitting in the passenger front seat and would have gotten hit the worst. Without anything but an airbag in front on both seats it would have been bad.

It really woke me up and I was thankful to pull away without any damage at all.
Okay
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by The Casualty
pics?

As I was reading the threadstarter's post I was expecting the 1st reply to be something like "damn man that must suck"....eh not so funny but you caught me offguard
Quote by Jonjy2
Quote by moody07747
anyways with the new tires on the car installed last week and my top notch driving we avoided getting smacked in at the passenger front/back doors.

Giggidy!

TechnicolorBoy, you have "Feel the Love " in your sig, and you'd wish death upon someone? You disgust me.
Last edited by Pan-Tallica at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by The Casualty
You have "Feel the Love " in your sig, and you'd wish death upon someone? You disgust me.

It's a little thing we like to call "sarcasm."
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
sorry I wasn't there
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I wish that you would've gotten hit and died so that you wouldn't make this thread.

That was just assholeish and holds no comical value whatsoever. If you only have shit liek that to say, you're then one who doesn't belong here.
People are so harsh. One of my friend's Dad fell asleep at the wheel when he was driving him back to the train station.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
It's a little thing we like to call "sarcasm."

That's everyones excuse now. :P
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by drevil814
That was just assholeish and holds no comical value whatsoever. If you only have shit liek that to say, you're then one who doesn't belong here.

Exactly, that was one of the most tasteless and non-funny comments I've ever had the displeasure of reading for quite some time.
Quote by The Casualty
Exactly, that was one of the most tasteless and non-funny comments I've ever had the displeasure of reading for quite some time.

I'm glad that I could help!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I must be going insane because I am sure I posted here a second time.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Thats almost as bad as the pile up my friend almost started yesterday. We had three cars full of people going to a movie. So it was getting to be some fast driving and all. Showing off and all, but we are going through town, speed limit now. Anyway there are big puddles so we are nailing them. It was my friends car in front, my car, and my other friends car behind us. Well the car in front of friend number one suddenly stops to turn into the gas station as we are hitting puddles. So he slams on the brakes to avoid hitting the car, I slam on my brakes to miss his bumper by about a foot, and the friend behind me comes about 2 inches off of my bumper. Lucky his brakes worked. Then to top it off the car behind him almost nailed him. Pretty insane if you ask me. We just laughed about it though when we got to the theater.
Quote by The Spoon
I hope i dont get sigged but whats a dike?

Quote by blakkin
Yet another problem that can be easily solved by violent incest.

With Fingers Sore
Quote by Masamune
OK well back on topic:
Glad to hear you're okay. Did the other driver say anything to you?

we didnt even stop, after getting out of the way i pulled over but he just kept going so i did as well.