he's got a new show starting this thursday. can't wait.

I loved Andy Richter Controls the Universe on ABC, and if this new show is half as good as that, it'll be the best sitcom on TV right now. along with scrubs.

anyone else like Andy Richter?

by the way, Conan O'Brien is co-writing I believe.
I like him...I saw him on an episode of Monk recently. He really made the episode great.

EDIT: btw, i think Andy Richter Controls The Universe came out like 6 yrs ago and was canceled...i might be mistaken though.

EDIT, The Sequel: I read your post in a very half-assed manner, and realize you did not say ARCTU is coming out again...lol
Last edited by LordBattlecrisp at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by walker-rose
Andy who?

Get off my lawn.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I really dig him. Andy Richter Controls the Universe was one of my favorite shows.

I'm pretty sure Conan only co-wrote the pilot of Andy Barker PI. I can't see him being involved in the writing of every episode in addition to his own show.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
btw, the episode of ARCTU that guest starred Conan was great. He played a maniacal boss I think.

indeed he did.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Supreme WarHawk
he's got a new show starting this thursday. can't wait.

I loved Andy Richter Controls the Universe on ABC, and if this new show is half as good as that, it'll be the best sitcom on TV right now. along with scrubs.

anyone else like Andy Richter?

by the way, Conan O'Brien is co-writing I believe.

I thought Andy Richter Controls the Universe was on FOX. Oh well, time makes fools of us all.