Poll: Do you hate it when people talk about there dreams to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you hate it when people talk about there dreams to you?
Yes
9 20%
No
37 80%
Voters: 46.
uh...right?....

anyways I dont have a problem with it @ all..its interesting..
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

Usually it's annoying. I also hate when people tell me about things they've made. Like some recent painting. Just cut the shit and get to the sex, damnit.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Usually it's annoying. I also hate when people tell me about things they've made. Like some recent painting. Just cut the shit and get to the sex, damnit.

Have you seen that facebook group where it's about the poking. "Cut out the annoying poking, and let's just have sex" or something.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by highvoltage66
last night i had a dream and tomisamonkeyman died in it

Strange, I had a dream where highvoltage66 died in it. How weird is that??
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I love it. It's really inteeresting, and afterwards I can tell them about my dreams, which are invariably more messed up. Plus my housemates keep having premonitions whenever I'm going to eat sausages.
I feel like telling you all about a dream I had.

Last night, I had a dream that my dad bought 2 used mandolins. I picked one up and my sister told me to stop because it's so untuned that it's untunable. But I carried on and tuned it. Then when I started playing it, I noticed that there was a capo on it... A capo made from rubber bands!

That is all.
You probably hate it when they tell you their dreams because when you try to tell them yours, they don't wanna hear it cause they are self-centered trash heaps...correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't mind it. I think it's nice for people to share their subconscious with others and I often find others' dreams interesting. I also like talking about my own dreams, too.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It depends...if the dream is interesting or funny I'll listen to it. My friend makes up drum parts in his dreams and remembers them, I think that's awesome.
Dreams tap into your subconciousness. So yeah, they're pretty important.

I love hearing peoples dreams. If you can look past symbols and metaphors, you can figure out what significance a dream has on a person and their life.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I feel like telling you all about a dream I had.

Last night, I had a dream that my dad bought 2 used mandolins. I picked one up and my sister told me to stop because it's so untuned that it's untunable. But I carried on and tuned it. Then when I started playing it, I noticed that there was a capo on it... A capo made from rubber bands!

That is all.

The suspense was killing me until you said rubber bands. Hmm, well I guess the suspense would have to end there since its the last thing you said.
Quote by Nelsean
Dreams tap into your subconciousness. So yeah, they're pretty important.

Agreed, this thread made me grateful of having them.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Okay, guys, tell me what my mandolin dream (in this thread) says about me!
i hate it when people make up dreams and tell them, but when they're reall they're interesting

I once had a dream that I was falling...but then I woke up at the bottom of a cliff with a bad headache. But then I remembered I always sleep at the bottom of a cliff and a deer was standing on my forehead.
I enjoy it. In fact, I actively seek it out.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I find dreams really interesting, much mor einteresting than the person's actual life. I think dreams have a deep meanings so I usually try to decipher them.
whatever, take the stick out of your ass and relax. People will talk about stupid things, I talk about my dreams every now and then too. Nothing wrong with some stupid subject matter for conversations. The most ridiculously stupid ones are sometimes the ones that are interesting.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Okay, guys, tell me what my mandolin dream (in this thread) says about me!

I think you're mandolin dream indicates that you are not easily discouraged and you're not a perfectionist. And you must be a peaceful guy if you dream about mandolins. Thats my take.
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
I think you're mandolin dream indicates that you are not easily discouraged and you're not a perfectionist. And you must be a peaceful guy if you dream about mandolins. Thats my take.

That's interesting. Thank you for that.
i belive dreams are WAY more imporant then what people think, and can actually have some strange power to them if figured out some how

listen if you liked that line up there
dont you have dremas about things that happen way too many times?
i have it a lot and it creeps me out, and i seriously mean that
like ill be sitting talking to someone i just met in a starbucks
and poof, they seem fimilliar

yea, kinda pointless to go on..
mandolins are a bitch to play though
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I dreamnt I poisoned an old women once. And i tried to comfort her in her last words, but then her face turned a green-black colour and her eyes bulged, and her head shrunk. And she started screaming "you killed me" and I woke up scared senseless. Not making this up, it was ****ed up. I was scared to go to sleep for a few days.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Quote by Erich yeung
I dreamnt I poisoned an old women once. And i tried to comfort her in her last words, but then her face turned a green-black colour and her eyes bulged, and her head shrunk. And she started screaming "you killed me" and I woke up scared senseless. Not making this up, it was ****ed up. I was scared to go to sleep for a few days.

That was kinda thrilling.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Decipher mine!!

I'll try.
I think it the meaning is quite simple actually. There's something that you are doing that your sister or a sistely type of character disagrees with. Whether this person voices it or not, it'll eventually come out. There will be/or maybe already is some form of tension between you mainly with you may not be aware of, and this is mainly because you are not paying attention to what this person is trying to say or what they want you to know. This could later become a problem or a block in your relationship.
But that may be different for you because dreams are meant to be interpreted by the individual. Either way, try www.dreemmoods.com for a good dream dictionary if you ever need it.