GENZ BENZ EL DIABLO 60c VS ENGL SAVAGE 50
ive been looking at buying either of these amps for a while now, the Genz Benz falls into my budget easily while the ENGL is abit harder to reach.

the Genz Benz is the 60 watt combo version
and the ENGL savage is the 50 watt combo version, both include a footswitch

which one is an all round better amp? i play mainly powermetal and shred but i play abit of Hendrix etc every once and a while, thanks for the help
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
I've never heard of a Savage 50. Do you mean the Screamer 50, or maybe Thunder 50?
ESP Custom Flying V
ESP Forest GT
Navigator N-LP-480CTM
-------------------------
ENGL Powerball
Peavey 6505
Framus Cobra
yeah I just double checked on the guy selling it, it says Savage 50, but it was a typo so yeah its the Screamer 50

thanks pal
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
i prefer the Genz Benz personally, but they are both pretty good amps, try 'em both out.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yeah Ive tried them both out, and I basically cant hear the difference, the Genz Benz has had a tube change to 6L6's so its awesome, i just really need to know which one is probably the better? the ENGL costs more but I really dont want to spend 1800$ on an amp, would rather buy a Genz Benz for like 1000 Australian
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
if the genz benz is that much cheaper, I'd go genz benz. I think I prefer the GB to the screamer, and it's more expensive over here- though the screamer is probably better for the mid-gain tones (hendrix and the like). Also, the GB has the ability to switch power tubes, and pentode/triode, both of which are cool and useful.

But yeah, if there's 800 in it, i'd say GB. That's a good deal- as i said, it's more expensive than the screamer over here.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?