I costed me $1900 at a guitar center, 62 vintage reissue it's very nice and I love it just thought you all should know. I was going to get a gretsch but this was much better. Did anyone else get a new guitar?
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Just got my Gibson 61 reissue SG the other day. Im very proud
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Nice. No but I'm thinking of upgrading my pickups on my Strat.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Nice.
1. Led Zeppelin
2. AC/DC
3. The Beatles
4. Deep Purple
5. Black Sabbath
6. The White Stripes
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan
8. Steve Vai
9. Ozzy Osbourne
10. Foreigner
Awesome
I hate to be Johnny Raincloud and burst your bubble....but I think this is the wrong forum, who cares though you still got a Strat lol what color?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
i just got a Deluxe Players strat today...i love it. Its not an american, but it sure as hell compares to one. Its even got the cool 60th anniversary thing on the back
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Nice, man, but Strats to me seem a bit overpriced, at least the American ones. Well actually most Fenders are. Pretty nice anyway. Post some pics.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
I costed me $1900 at a guitar center, 62 vintage reissue it's very nice and I love it just thought you all should know. I was going to get a gretsch but this was much better. Did anyone else get a new guitar?

That seems way too much for that guitar.
Hi, I'm Peter
I have a '58 Les Paul original
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Nice get! I love the 60's Fenders, they're defiantely my favorite era of Electric Guitars. I want a Tele from about the same year - you know, the one with the binding?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Stop Messin'
I have a '58 Les Paul original

I hate you. Give me your guitar if you want my
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Nice, man, but Strats to me seem a bit overpriced, at least the American ones. Well actually most Fenders are. Pretty nice anyway. Post some pics.

Are you crazy? Fenders are NOT overpriced. They're great quality for the price, the Mexican strats are even great for the price...
I think you're messing them up with Gibson. Gibson has great guitars but WAY overpriced (at times).
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by AngilasGuy
Are you crazy? Fenders are NOT overpriced. They're great quality for the price, the Mexican strats are even great for the price...
I think you're messing them up with Gibson. Gibson has great guitars but WAY overpriced (at times).

No, it's not that, it's really just personal preference. I played my friend's American Series Strat, which although, looked awesome and felt awesome, I just thought it could've been better, like at least the would make the neck joint more comfortable. I mean, it's been like, 60 years, right? They could at least make some more modern changes. I just hate the friggin' square neck joints on guitars like Fenders, like c'mon, it really shouldn't cost much just to carve the neck joint, right?

EDIT: But it did seem like the threadstarter got ripped off, no? Just wondering after reading what paintitblack39 said.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Last edited by Ikilledkenny at Mar 11, 2007,
$1900 did seem a little high, yea.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by i(ncubus)play
I hate you. Give me your guitar if you want my

haha everyone hates me because of my guitar
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Ikilledkenny
No, it's not that, it's really just personal preference. I played my friend's American Series Strat, which although, looked awesome and felt awesome, I just thought it could've been better, like at least the would make the neck joint more comfortable. I mean, it's been like, 60 years, right? They could at least make some more modern changes. I just hate the friggin' square neck joints on guitars like Fenders, like c'mon, it really shouldn't cost much just to carve the neck joint, right?

EDIT: But it did seem like the threadstarter got ripped off, no? Just wondering after reading what paintitblack39 said.

Something like the AANJ on a Fender strat? Wouldn't feel or look right.
Quote by Sound_Garden_X

I got a new bass - Geddy Lee sig. J-Bass.

it rocks!
im getting a standard MIM strat today, im not like you rich bastards

it does have nice colours