Page 1 of 2
If someone murdered you (for example stabbed you in the stomach) and a bunch of people watched you die slowly, do you think you would feel humiliated that someone took your life and everyone watching you pities you and is happy that they aren't you? You sit on the ground and cough up blood violently while everyone else is perfectly fine and watches you die like an insect? You sit there and imagine them laughing at a joke the next day because let's face it, you aren't that important to them, are you? So, do you think you would? Or do ya think you'd just be too busy dying?
Wow, theyre not very nice, considering most people have a cell phone and could call for help.
Quote by BonnyTylerMoore
I'd be more pissed that no one was doing anything.

Same here, I'd hate to see someone watch me die and not do anything.
Who dat?
Quote by BonnyTylerMoore
I'd be more pissed that no one was doing anything.

no, no...people are helping, but there's still a crowd of inerts cause not everyone can help

I want to stress this because its an important part of the situation. People ARE helping you.
I think Id do everythnig in my effort to kill someone as well. It doesnt matter who, as long as it takes the attention away, and everyone focuses on the fresh victim. If not, Im dying anyways, and wouldnt care much what someone thinks.
I'd hate being the talk of the town, that is all.

edit

Now if the guy stabbed me and then gave me a wedgie, then I would be embarassed.

HAHA, murder becomes funny.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Well...

I really wouldnt be worried about my dignity at the moment. I would just be pissed off that I just got stabbed to death and no one is even trying to help.

Now if the guy stabbed me and then gave me a wedgie, then I would be embarassed.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
If someone murdered you (for example stabbed you in the stomach) and a bunch of people watched you die slowly, do you think you would feel humiliated that someone took your life and everyone watching you pities you and is happy that they aren't you? You sit on the ground and cough up blood violently while everyone else is perfectly fine and watches you die like an insect? You sit there and imagine them laughing at a joke the next day because let's face it, you aren't that important to them, are you? So, do you think you would? Or do ya think you'd just be too busy dying?

ok ok ok calm down and just think about flowers.

and arnt these just the cutest!

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Well, ask yourself this...Are you the type of person that refuses to tell anyone when you are sick or the type of person that can't tell enough people.
1. They wouldn't stand around laughing at me.
2. They would call for help or help me.
3. I would be a bit distracted with dying to care about what they think.
Some Guy?
Quote by Rocker_69
ok ok ok calm down and just think about flowers.

and arnt these just the cutest!

nah, i'm not trying to be emo...I'm just trying to discuss a emotional but hypothetical situation...I can definitely see why you'd call me that though.
"Haha. That guy got stabbed. What a loser."

*Makes L shape with hands on forehead*

Quote by Rocker_69

Awww! *squeals*
I think I'd probably kill a few if they just stood there offering only unnecessary pity but no revenge in my name. I think I'd be more very afraid of the autopsy afterwards. It sounds so degrading, and I don't trust morticians. No one in their right mind would choose to undress and touch dead people. I think if I knew I'd die I'd write a will and I'd ask someone to burn my body as soon as possible.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 11, 2007,
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
nah, i'm not trying to be emo...I'm just trying to discuss a emotional but hypothetical situation...I can definitely see why you'd call me that though.

well more pissed off than emo. I didnt mean to offend you so im glad you didnt take it that way

Why are you thinking that anyway?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Nelsean
"Haha. That guy got stabbed. What a loser."

*Makes L shape with hands on forehead*

Well, isn't being murdered the ultimate form of losing?
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
Well, isn't being murdered the ultimate form of losing?

Depends on what you did to derserve it.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Not if you're a Martyr or the killer gets caught by police and gets buttraped in jail for the rest of his life.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Depends on what you did to derserve it.

how would it not be losing?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I'd masturbate to death....hey i dont masturbate but i dont wanna die like that
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Rocker_69
well more pissed off than emo. I didnt mean to offend you so im glad you didnt take it that way

Why are you thinking that anyway?

Well, first of all I wanted to attempt to make an interesting thread. This kind of situation is just one that I think about from time to time. Why? I wish i knew.
Quote by Rocker_69
how would it not be losing?

"I'm going to take your life for no reason, and you had no idea other than this that you were going to die, therefore you lose."
yo.

I BELIEVE
I would kinda be embarassed if I got murdered at a fashion show.

Quote by The Casualty
Yeah, that would suck, especially if you're not dressed good either, or have messy hair.

lol girls...

It's like you're asking the murderer if you should wear the red one, or the black.
yo.

I BELIEVE
So back to what I said before...Are you the type of person who refuses to tell anyone when you are sick or the type who can't tell enough people?

EDIT: OR the type who sneaks it into a conversation when you think its appropriate.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
lol girls...

It's like you're asking the murderer if you should wear the red one, or the black.

He could get mad and make the murder more degrading. I read something about Jack the Ripper about how he wrote the letter than said the girl he had just murdered should've worn the red dress, not the white one because the white one got stained and it became red as well.
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
So back to what I said before...Are you the type of person who refuses to tell anyone when you are sick or the type who can't tell enough people?

If someone asks me if I am, i'll tell them. If not, I have no reason to tell people about my health condition.

Quote by LordBattlecrisp

EDIT: OR the type who sneaks it into a conversation when you think its appropriate.

Usually they notice, I can get by on my own.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
lol girls...

Everyone wants to look good when they die.

Saddam followed this rule too, he didn't wear the hood because it would ruin his fresh hair-do.
Quote by LordBattlecrisp

Id be the one to refuse to tell anyone. Except one of my good friends if she asked me.

Quote by The Casualty

Saddam followed this rule too, he didn't wear the hood because it would ruin his fresh hair-do.

hahahaha preeeeeeeeeeetty sure he didnt wear the hood so he'd be for the whole, "im not scared" thing

it got him respect from the crazies too

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Mar 11, 2007,
Quote by Rocker_69
Id be the one to refuse to tell anyone. Except one of my good friends if she asked me.

Well, you are like me. Why do you think you would refuse to tell anyone?
Quote by The Casualty

True, besides I look good all the time.

_______

I'd hate getting killed in the shower, Psycho style.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by LordBattlecrisp
Well, you are like me. Why do you think you would refuse to tell anyone?

Im not really an attention seeker, and i despise attention seekers. Plus i dont want anyone to be all "awwwwwwwwww"

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
True, besides I look good all the time.

ture that

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
Im not really an attention seeker, and i despise attention seekers. Plus i dont want anyone to be all "awwwwwwwwww"

exactly, you despise attention seekers. Why do you despise attention seekers? I'm gonna guess its because you know they are complete narcissists. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and guess that you believe most people are more narcissistic than they aren't. Now, back to the murder scenario...You're watching all these people (the ones who arent directly involved in helping you) who pity you but based on your general view of people you know they are thinking "I'm glad that's not me" more than they are empathizing with you. Sorry if this didnt make sense...I tried to word it as best as I could.
Well....not if I had some very crappy soft emotional song in my head, I would be having an epiphany while dying...
Page 1 of 2