Okay, I have a warlock in my possession and I just have to say they are the most uncomfortable guitars standing up ever. It's unbalanced, the neck makes the guitar slide down and it's so annoying! The neck also seems a mile away, ugh i hate it. Have any of yall had this problem with a warlock? My Strat and Les Paul are fine with the same strap.

Thanks...
i h8 warlocks, i played one at a guitar store, i almost poked my eye out
Last edited by F-ing Hostile at Mar 11, 2007,
Yes. Very unwieldy (<---- Correct term?) if I do say so myself. I tried one out, but decided that I liked the Mockingbird best.
i own a warlock and yes standing up its all slide ways and shit but playing it sitting down is really cofortable it kinda locks in your leg i dunno its my first guiatr and it works for me
Only BC Rich I can stand is the Mockingbird. All the rest are just stupid, in looks and sound. I've played the whole NJ Classic series, and I was not impressed by a single guitar. The Mockingbird was the only one that was comfortable to play, but when I plugged it in, the bridge pickup didn't work.
Quote by petey gunnz
i own a warlock and yes standing up its all slide ways and shit but playing it sitting down is really cofortable it kinda locks in your leg i dunno its my first guiatr and it works for me

Well, warLOCK. Lol... Hmm, yeah I'm pretty happy with my warlock, I just wish it sounded better for the amount of money I payed for it...
I quite agree with the neck dive. It isn't as bad as some other guitars, for example most SGs, but it can be annoying. Especialy with that headstock They are pretty nice guitars to me though. I like the neck on mine.
Totally unrelated but I have a hondo copy of a BC Rich Bich and even though many of you guys know how much i hate BC Rich's due to me playing and just looking at them, i love my hondo. I completely cheaped it out though. the pups are cheap ones i found off ebay. later on ima put some bareknuckles in it, cuz i already got a guitar with an 81/60 EMG set. but everything else on it is nice, and if possible one day i might try and switch out the Kahler Flyer for a Hipshot bridge. eh we'll see.
Quote by doomnight
Well, warLOCK. Lol... Hmm, yeah I'm pretty happy with my warlock, I just wish it sounded better for the amount of money I payed for it...

hey how much you pay for it?
bc rich sucks
Quote by RedMoonMan
Cause Your A Weak Ass Little Bitch!!!!

Quote by grim1
Says the person with a White Stripes avatar.

loool fucked yu right didnt he?
Quote by Lord Lustinhell
bc rich sucks

Well, thank you for that enlightened argument.

Guys, we should all shut up now. The prophet has spoken.

Anyway, you have a Spider. Quiet
Last edited by Vermintide at Mar 11, 2007,