For a couple of years, I've been a drug user and have tried most of the things I could get my hands on. I guess I must have a tremendous amount of will power and self control since I can restrain myself to less than 4 amphetamine (speed) uses per month (and all I do while on it is homework, reading and skateboarding) and I feel no addiction potential from cocaine and most opiates. I have a 94% average in school, I've won multiple scholarships, and I feel there is no way I will ever develop dependance on a substance.

But there is no way I will ever go through a day without beating the salami at least twice. There is most likely nothing more addictive to me than masturbation.

But hey, it's never too much right? It's all good.

NO.

It seems that masturbation is the cause of my ill temper. I'm easily irritated until I go jack off. It's like some sort of chemical inbalance in my brain, like a non drug-induced hangover. Pretty much the definition of addiction.

Right now it's march break in Canada and I told myself I wouldn't do it for a whole week, this being extremely hard since I'll be alone in the house for about 4 days and my girlfriend never misses a chance (sex works as a relief too), and I'll have access to a computer and a room 24 hours a day.

Does this happen to anybody else? How should I go about avoiding the needs?

So far all I've got is Shamatha meditation (LOL) and "My hips hurt from snowboarding" for my girlfriend.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
Dammit nevermind. I thought I read enough to get the idea...

Have a contest with your friends.

I recently did this as I have a similar addiction to masturbation, and it helps, it really makes you try not to.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Last edited by cokesodanotdrug at Mar 11, 2007,
dude, just don't be a pussy and wait.... if you really think you are addicted just start doing it less and less slowly, start doing it once a day instead of twice.... after a couple of weeks of that try doing it every other day, and after that I guess its all good....

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
All it takes is realizing that you're letting your package control your mind. Which is stronger? Personally, I won't ever let my wang control me. if that doesn't work, find jesus.
I feel the best way is to beat my salami into submission.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
"If you don't use it, you lose it."
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Metal claw
Ok, how about this.

Get a pen and draw a smiley face on your penis. This way when you look at it, your horny feeling will be transformed into a smile of joy.

Oh god that's great!!
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Haha funny. But really, it's possible to stop. Last year I used to be a heavy masturbator, at least 3 times a day. When I woke up, when I got home from school, before I went to bed. But this summer I went cold turkey and didn't beat it for 40 days and 40 nights. It was tough shit man, I was in a hot tub, and my dick brushed past the jet, I stayed there for very little time and almost had an orgasm, no joke. That was about 34 days into it though. Man, I was so horny.
dude, I know exactly how you feel. I'm alone in my room a lot, and it's just tempting, and I give in to that temptation.
Quote by Metal claw
Ok, how about this.

Get a pen and draw a smiley face on your penis. This way when you look at it, your horny feeling will be transformed into a smile of joy.

brilliant. Sigged!
As much as I hate to say it, get professional help. They can tell you what steps to take better than anyone here. I promise. You see, anything that hinders you from living a "normal" life is considered a disorder. You need to get back in control as soon as possible.

Good luck.
Quote by Smoothie
For a couple of years, I've been a drug user and have tried most of the things I could get my hands on.

It seems that masturbation is the cause of my ill temper. I'm easily irritated until I go jack off. It's like some sort of chemical inbalance in my brain, like a non drug-induced hangover. Pretty much the definition of addiction.

Dude, it's normal for a male to be more agressive, irritable, etc. before they spray the goo and more relaxed afterwards.

Testosterone builds up in the testes over a period of time and this causes agression. You apparently produce heaping amounts of testosterone and may feel the need to jack the lumber more often than the average guy.

Boxers rarely have sex before a fight because of the testosterone dropoff after ejaculation.
start working out, it drains you man, therefore, you won't wanna masturbate, at least for me it does. You could also have a contest with fellow friends, and whoever masturbates first has to eat their own children....aww god that'd be insanely gross, but yeah, it would definitely stop me from beating it. of course you cant stop, just slow it down, like set a limit with your friends, once a month or something.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
^ BAD ADVICE ALERT! ^

Working out increases testosterone levels and thus would be compounding his problem.
Quote by chaoticmayhem
^ BAD ADVICE ALERT! ^

Working out increases testosterone levels and thus would be compounding his problem.

Actually I was gonna say the same thing, well not quite. Doing some sports or cardio that will get you tired definitely takes away the urge.
Instead of twice a day, just do it once for a while then every other day etc etc.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
dude, you gotta remember, this kid does speed and coke and crap, so we don't know whats goin on with him. but from MY perspective, i would say, just beat less n less. and go outside and smoke weed and crap.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
be a male prostitute and give your addiction an upside
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
this might work, but you might die:

just do it as much as you possibly can for one day. like 75 times. is it possible? I don't know. but do it until you can't stand it anymore. it might work.
Wait so you do cocaine, speed, and various other drugs and you're here complaining about your addiction to...masturbation? You seriously need to prioritize.
Weird, I really cant relate. Jerking off isn't that great...I can go pretty much as long as my hormones can handle. Eventually the testosterone says "**** this shit" and I get a boner if I look in the general direction of a chick, but beside that no urge.

Just look at masturbation as a hobby, not as a routine. Just..dont..do it. Here's some incentive: the longer you wait, the better it feels. If you can hold out for 2 weeks, it'll feel like a ****ing bomb exploded in your crotch...in a good way.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by Smoothie

Does this happen to anybody else? How should I go about avoiding the needs?

Im the exact same
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
This thread will soon become spam city and once it reaches the peak of it's spamy decadence; Ra's al Ghul and the league of shadows will return to maintain the balance by closing the thread... I just watched Batman Begins.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Listen to michael jacksons 'Beat it' Probobly Freak you out too much to try to keep the habit alive
Treat Me Like Dynamite And Give me Medication Till My Stomachs Full -Andy warhol Paints America- Bush Pains America Bitter distaste rhymes outside find wayz to hide.
^^Oh Shit ^^^

You should try letting off your self for a couple of days. Give it a break for the next day or two and see how it goes. Then masturbate, than go three or four days, eventually you'llget over it.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.