have you ever dissreguarded the warning and tryed anything like a stunt or just something stupid from jackass, dirty sanchez or any other show like that? if so what did you do and did it go to plan?
Me and some friends went on their trampoline, and strapped ourselves on it and started jumping up and down.

Hurt like a mothorfucker.
I once rode a bmx bike off of a cliff into Kentucky Lake up at Kuttawa. I baseball slid across one of my teachers desks in 8th grade. Once in Wal-Mart I attached a rack of panties to the handicap-mobile and rode it throughout the store until I was asked to leave, then i rode it to the door. I pooped off of the roof of our towns post office. I tried to take down a cow by putting it in a headlock. I rollerbladed in our schools parking lot in a pair of whitey-tightys and a skateboard helmet with a rack of deer antlers duct taped to it. When I was a freshman I used a can of Axe to "pepper spray" a senior and then I ran like hell. Finally, I stood naked in my backyard and let my friend shoot me with a paintball gun until his hopper ran out.
Oh, just:

Shopping carts

Night Cow (our version of Night Monkey/Night Pandas)

The Paper Cuts

The Cup Test

Mexican Snowboarding (In my back yard, rather than on the beach.)

Lil' Red Wagon (Plenty of times )

and a few more.

I used to do so many stupid things.
Quote by OrangePossum
Nutball.

Many, many painful games of nutball.

That was one of the few things that I couldn't bring myself to do.
Iv launch bottle rockets out of my friends ass. one stuck in a burt the hell out of him.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
i dared my friend to let me shopping cart him into a holly bush....watever those things with spikey leaves are called. and it was like in a median of a parking lot. hes like ok so i ran as fast as i could and pushed it and he just brushed the top of the bush then landed on his face on the concrete on the other side of the median. it was so funny then he was like "whoa, where am i" we were like F***. he had a concussion and i dont even know but it was so funny. he screwed up his nose so bad its all crooked and stuff now.
Quote by OrangePossum
Nutball.

Many, many painful games of nutball.

What's nutball?
The guys in Jack-Ass breath, and so do I.

I'm hardcore.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
^ People sit in a circle, and throw objects (usually, a ball) at each other's crotches.

'taint gonna happen here.
I played nutball a few times when I was younger, but I stopped when I remembered that I may want to have children some day. I've also done:

BMX jousting
Shopping cart riding
Night monkey
Lil' red wagon
Rocket skates

From Dirty Sanchez (British-made Jackass variant):

Pube pizza
Masturbation contest (who can fill a cup the most, loser drinks everyone else's)

^ Those two were the worst.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
me and my friends, we break stuff a LOT. we throw crap at windows and break lights and shit and light off fireworks at cars and platn them in cars and destroy shit. we do a lota stupid shit soooooooooooo yeah
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by CaptainWow
I played nutball a few times when I was younger, but I stopped when I remembered that I may want to have children some day. I've also done:

BMX jousting
Shopping cart riding
Night monkey
Lil' red wagon
Rocket skates

From Dirty Sanchez (British-made Jackass variant):

Pube pizza
Masturbation contest (who can fill a cup the most, loser drinks everyone else's)

^ Those two were the worst.

Oh...My...God...
yeah that stunt Stevo does when he becomes 'Sleepo'. i do it all the time, like every night.
I could never bring myself to doing the "Face your fear".

Have your arms behind your back while kneeling down. Then falling face first to the floor.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
If anyone attempts any of the stunts performed on Jackass, I hope things go horribly wrong and they are rendered sterile, so that they not procreate and pass on their stupidity to future generations.
Quote by CaptainWow

oh god. that so much worse than soggy biscuits.
I always find that the people who imitate jackass are far more stupid than the people on jackass. You know why?

They're getting paid to get hurt.

You're just getting hurt.

/thread

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by CaptainWow
Out of all of the things I've done, I've never convinced myself to do the Fart Mask. Breathing concentrated farts in a diving helmet is not something I'd enjoy.

Was it necessary to quote me?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I love my life and my physical state, I wouldnt jeopardize it for doing something stupid from jackass. I love watching it though. Some idiots doing risky stuff for our entertainment..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Metallica708
I always find that the people who imitate jackass are far more stupid than the people on jackass. You know why?

They're getting paid to get hurt.

You're just getting hurt.

/thread

Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Quote by gibson freak
have you ever dissreguarded the warning and tryed anything like a stunt or just something stupid from jackass, dirty sanchez or any other show like that? if so what did you do and did it go to plan?

Obviously, you have.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I don't think I've done anything specifically Jackass, but I do stupid shit all the time, like sitting in a chair and falling backwards off a sand cliff, trying to see how many flip you can do, and whether or not you survive