Ok. So I just got home from Black Label Society. It was awesome. The opening band Sanctity was pretty good. In my person opinion BLS sounds better live. How do you guys feel about this?
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
i just hate the 10 minute penatonic shreds between songs

its cool for 2 minutes then the rest just all sounds the same...

then he does it agan

and again

and agan
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Im seeing him in a month on april 12
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Yeah, i saw them in Australia a while ago, and we met the band at town before the show and I got my guitar signed.
i saw him last night. sanctity was amazing. i almost caught two drumsticks and two picks, but zakk and craig came off the stage against the barrier and shook hands. i got to shake craigs hand and i got a pat on the arm by zakk. basically the best concert ive ever been to (to the threadstarter, we went to the same show lol)
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
i just hate the 10 minute penatonic shreds between songs

its cool for 2 minutes then the rest just all sounds the same...

then he does it agan

and again

and agan

+1

When I seen them at ozzfest last year, it just seemed like he was trying TOO hard...
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
I'm so jealous of you...living in Israel we're never gonna get Zakk over here.
I'm crossing my fingers that I manage to earn enough money before June 19 to go see him in England.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
i saw them at Ozzfest this past summer, and im going to see them on March 25th at Crocodile Rock in Allentown, Pennsylvania. quite a good band live.

so you thought Sanctity was decent? i was wondering if they would be good or not since i dont know who they are.
Quote by sk8er0722
Ok. So I just got home from Black Label Society. It was awesome. The opening band Sanctity was pretty good. In my person opinion BLS sounds better live. How do you guys feel about this?

Lucky they are the no.1 people i wanna see in concert right now. Zakk wylde's so cool. I'll probably be seeing them in summer at ozzfest.
Anyone else got the latest Black Label DVD? At the end of the show in England (I think), Zakk invites the crowd to come on stage, and one guy starts air guitaring. So Zakk hand him an axe, and the guy starts playing a Black Label tune, even nailing the solo.
It blew me away when I saw it the first time.
Quote by Renka
Anyone else got the latest Black Label DVD? At the end of the show in England (I think), Zakk invites the crowd to come on stage, and one guy starts air guitaring. So Zakk hand him an axe, and the guy starts playing a Black Label tune, even nailing the solo.
It blew me away when I saw it the first time.

Yeah I love that part, it just shows how much Zakk is in touch with his fans.
And the dude he gives to the guitar to doesn't nail any solo, he just wanks around on the guitar for a while and then Zakk takes him to stand in front of his pedalboard.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
I seen them in melbourne last year. It was at a really bad venue but and the sound wasn't the best. I had a good time tho, great tunes were played and zakk and nick punched my hand. I wish i knew there was a signing.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
What song did he do that thing on, i want to find it on youtube, it sounds awesome although im surprised hed do something like that after what happened to dime.
And anyone heard of Vanishing Point? Theyre from Melbourne Australia, and they were the support act for BLS, and they kicked ass. Seriously, they were like Dream Theater Quality.