four letter lie? i'm guessing those four letters are LOVE. it would be better if those four letters were GOOD. then maybe their name would make more sense.
heard one acoustic song (dont remember the name) by them and thought it was pretty good... then i saw a video for a song (dont remember the name) off their new disc... and it completely turned me off of them... the song sucked and the video sucked way more.
Yes.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I saw their video clip for 'Feel Like Fame' and the band didnt really grab my attention. But i saw/heard some more of there stuff on myspace and youtube and now i love them. i'm in the process of tabbing out the whole album, or at least as much as i can! the screaming does get alittle tiring after awhile...o well ive heard worse screamo bands...then again ive also heard better!

xo
Obsession Desire Depression
They are okay. Downloaded their album earlier this morning. They are pretty much the same as most bands around today. A few good songs though.
Saw them live... probably last summer? I guess they weren't signed then. They aren't that bad, not my type of music though. Got to talk to their guitarist, he seemed like a pretty cool guy.

He reminded me of a fat John Travolta though. If I'm thinking of the right band, anyway.
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by DownbëloW
four letter lie? i'm guessing those four letters are LOVE. it would be better if those four letters were GOOD. then maybe their name would make more sense.

*cough cough* ranked 1 on warped tour *cough cough*
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
four letters could be hate or love im guessing
i like them i like how they blend a melodic acoustic sound in with screams. Thats pretty sweet. Feel Like Fame is weird..like its good but its about his obsession with a celebity huh? Or like i guess its a theme for a girl he likes that is a celebrity to him..grrr