So while wandering around in the woods one night, my friends and I found a bong. A real, intact bong. Friend said it should be worth 50-100 dollars, so I'm pretty happy.

Now, the only problem is it's missing the piece (like the tube + the bowl) that connects to the piece of glass that enters the bong (with the rubber lining) and I dont know what that is called or where I can get it... can anyone lend a hand?

Thanks
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

swap meet
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
its called the stem
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Awesome...thanks.

P.s it should be cool I washed it out to deal with the herps and whatever may be on it haha.

Do they make a lot of "stem/female" sizes or can I just pick any one and have it fit?

Why were you wondering in the woods?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Xinlitik
Awesome...thanks.

P.s it should be cool I washed it out to deal with the herps and whatever may be on it haha.

Do they make a lot of "stem/female" sizes or can I just pick any one and have it fit?

They're different lengths. 2.5inch to 6 I think.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
the piece you are looking for is either a stem or a slide (depending on how the bong is made) and pretty much all head shops sell them. Dont forget to buy screens.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Nelsean
They're different lengths. 2.5inch to 6 I think.

Ok, but the actual part that goes into the bong (the radius of it) stays constant, right?

And I was wandering thru the forest w/ my friends for fun...got cut up by bushes but it was worth it.

Screen too...those are like 50 cents eh?