Does anyone know of a keyboard program (much like a drum machine) where you can input notes etc, choose voices and get a rendered output?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Reason, guitar pro?

lookin for a download or are you looking to buy a real program?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
depends on how much it would cost... but yeah i've been doing a bit of recording and i can't play keyboards and dont have the equipment anyway.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
explain your situation and your spending limit and what you're looking for exactly and maybe you'll get more specific results...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
explain your situation and your spending limit and what you're looking for exactly and maybe you'll get more specific results...

what's with being so vague? either you know one or you don't...

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
well theres a million programs out there and if you're more specific you might find the right one...

fruityloops or reason...

or maybe invest into a really nice recording program that comes with that sort of thing...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Fruity Loops. and some good VSTis, and if youre really hardcore you can write all of the music in Sibellius and then move it to FL.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by x_thurston_x
well theres a million programs out there and if you're more specific you might find the right one...

fruityloops or reason...

or maybe invest into a really nice recording program that comes with that sort of thing...

well pretty much what i want to do is to be able to put in the notation in some way and end up with an mp3 file as if it had been played on a keyboard and recorded.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by alexi_laiho
well pretty much what i want to do is to be able to put in the notation in some way and end up with an mp3 file as if it had been played on a keyboard and recorded.

guitar pro is he closest thing i can think of...
i would think you would need a keyboard though and the proper program (like reason) to get a real instrument sound though...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Sibellius and FL will do it, you write the music in Sibellius export it as a MIDI file and run the MIDI file through a virtual Synth in FL (or Sonar or Cubase or any other MIDI sequencer program that hosts VSTis.)

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Sibellius and FL will do it, you write the music in Sibellius export it as a MIDI file and run the MIDI file through a virtual Synth in FL (or Sonar or Cubase or any other MIDI sequencer program that hosts VSTis.)

i can get the MIDIs from guitar pro, so i'm set. thanks

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
yeah that works too, but Sibellius>guitar pro on every conceivable level.

Last.fm
There's one on newgrounds.com i think.. In the games section.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"