Well, i've only played a Cube 15 and it was the biggest piece of crap ive ever laid hands on, but one of the biggest problems was that it had no reverb, and that does, so who knows?
^The Cube 15 is the worst of the cubes, it has no effects at all.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Micro cube is awesome. It kicks all over small amps arse, except maybe vox's similar product. Its surprisingly loud, very portable and also lasts quite long on the 6 aa batteries. However it doesn't sound quite as good as those sound clips, but its still great. But only get it for the portability. As a general practice amp at home its not too great.

BTW. Does anyone know where I can get a spare microcube power supply. I seem to have misplaced mine and I don't have a clue where to get one from. Damn roland haven't returned my email.
^for a replacement plug, ull need to go to a cube dealer have them order one.

and roland microcubes are probably one of the best buys out there.

the speakers are a little small. but for the most part, it gives u the Best bang for the buck as far as quality, tone, and models are concerned.
best suited for guys just starting out, (or needing something portable) looking for something high gain that can intro them into different effects.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah, it would be nice with a amp that you could play with outside this summer. But does it sound as good as in the video and sound samples.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
hard to say, my computer speakers vary from urs.

live, it sounds louder than ud expect, the speaker is small but can handle the job fine.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah, good, it seems like a really good buy.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
Check out this thread, there are some recordings of the cube here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8450071#post8450071
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

^Cool, i like the sound, thanks!
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
its a good little amp. Loud enough for bedroom use or on a camping, versatile, good tone.

I dont own it but Ive heard it and liked it.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by sgtsniff
^Cool, i like the sound, thanks!

The rectifier sound much better with the amp's speaker. And if you use the recording out through a bigger amp is even better.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS