Anyone have some remedies for getting over something like...
nausea, super high fever (102-104 usually), sore throat, really bad cough, etc.

my girlfriend has had this for 3 days now, she can't get to the doctor till monday, and its spring break for gods sake! so any ideas on what could make her heal up a little faster would be really appreciated
Quote by Dan Steinman
You know you are a guitar player when the kids in the elementary school band can read sheet music better than you
Day or nyquil for the cough. She should just stay in bed until she sees a doctor.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
um thats called a common cold. bed rest will do her fine
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Tell her to wear thick clothing and wrath herself in a blanket at all times, to try to get some sweat going (that'll be the first sign of healing)

Quote by Captian Xero
A lot of fluids, Pain Killers, Healthy food, and that trip to the doc monday.

WTF....
the first sign of healing was there friday, but she gets better for a while then goes back to shit... i don't think its contagious though, because friday i took her french horn and started playing on it, so if i can mess with something that draped in germs and be absolutely fine, i think its not a common cold, so im clueless at what to do, but shes already taking dayquil and nightquil and just resting a lot...but unfortunately i can't drive (i hate being 15), so i can't even be there, i get to sit home and worry the whole time...woo spring break
Quote by Dan Steinman
You know you are a guitar player when the kids in the elementary school band can read sheet music better than you
heroin, lots and lots of heroin. Also orange juice is great for that sort of thing. So is bed rest and nyquil/dayquil which will help with the cough and keep the fever down.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
she lies!!
pics or it didnt happen man, she wants ur attention...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
lmao i give her my attention all the time, she is my attention. well no miracle advise, but i wasn't expecting any, it was worth a shot. Guess just have to do the whole rest thing. Now we just need to get something chalk full of vitamin C, because I'm pretty sure she doesn't have anything along those lines right now. Oye! and thanks for being serious (for at least half of each post)
Quote by Dan Steinman
for vitamin C, orange juice is the best way to go, because t also keeps you hydrated, plus it just tastes so damn good.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Vitamin C, Zinc, and a trip to the doc. Probably lots of rest too...
paracetomol, or whatever they call it in america will help deal with the fever and pain. and broad spectrum antibiotics, though thats a little tricker to get unprescribed.
Taking her to the doctor is a waste of doctors time.

Get her some lucozade, lemonade, and good grub.