Anyone have any idea what that thing that goes round your neck for harmonica is called? I want one, but I can't really look for one when I don't kbnow what they're caled. Like what Bob's wearing:

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
It's basically a modified sandwich holder.......I think.

But I do believe it's just called a harmonica holder/brace.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Last edited by Lightscribe at Mar 11, 2007,
Harmonica Brace.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."