Hello,

a while ago i was reading a thread and i read someone say that with the new vintage moderns and jvm's the price of the dsl's will drop. I was wondering wehter this was true and if so how much lower?

thanks
Nobody will know how much they will drop untill it actually happens.

The price will be set by how much people are <i>willing</i> to pay for them. So if everybody would buy them for around $400 used then itll drop to that price.

I think there will probably be a drop in price because of people selling their DSL's and TSL's to get the new JVM's and with an increased supply in the market there will be a price drop.

GCSE economics is finally good for one thing
Quote by Jonnomainman
Nobody will know how much they will drop untill it actually happens.

The price will be set by how much people are <i>willing</i> to pay for them. So if everybody would buy them for around $400 used then itll drop to that price.

I think there will probably be a drop in price because of people selling their DSL's and TSL's to get the new JVM's and with an increased supply in the market there will be a price drop.

GCSE economics is finally good for one thing

Yes, basic supply and demand.

And unless you know how many are still available and how many people still want them then there's really no way of knowing when they'll drop and by how much.