UEFA Euro 2008. Who do you think is going to win. I personally am cheering for Greece again. I think they might have a chance. Im pretty sure they will at least go far. I am going to go see them play Turkey in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know the price of tickets for the final and if they are sold out or are they still available.

GREECE!!!!!!!!!!
Holland will win because their team is v.good and young so can only get better between now and the tournament
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Greece fluked it....I'd rather not see this thread as it reminds me of the time when my dog died.

God i love that Southpark thing in your sig ^^.
I would have thought Scotland would have had a chance to qualify if it werent for that **** walter smith leaving...

whats that phrase about changing your horses midstream?
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
Ugh. Another time when most of England decides to suddenly become patriotic, flying stupid flags on their cars, hopes are raised for no good reason, as though we have even a speck of a chance of winning the thing, then it's all brought crashing down when someone misses a penalty, grown men cry, riots break out, then everyone gets some sense and forgets about it until the next major footballing event.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by rich_sg
Ugh. Another time when most of England decides to suddenly become patriotic, flying stupid flags on their cars, hopes are raised for no good reason, as though we have even a speck of a chance of winning the thing, then it's all brought crashing down when someone misses a penalty, grown men cry, riots break out, then everyone gets some sense and forgets about it until the next major footballing event.

you gotta love it
Quote by Mister.Y
you gotta love it

I'll be supporting Scotland, who probably wont even get in
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Dookie92
UEFA Euro 2008. Who do you think is going to win. I personally am cheering for Greece again. I think they might have a chance. Im pretty sure they will at least go far. I am going to go see them play Turkey in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know the price of tickets for the final and if they are sold out or are they still available.

GREECE!!!!!!!!!!

ELLADARA....

I think greece will do something good.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.