Hey..Kinda new at guitar..But im thinking of buying a footpedal...anyone name any that john uses? Much appreciated if you could tell which songs he uses it on..thanks!
He uses a ds-2. Uh..a crybaby wah wah and some chorus pedal probably by boss. I don't remember. Go to guitargeek.com or something and search him up.
He uses a big muff pi distortion and sustain pedal. Like 7 mooger frooger's. there's alot goto frusciante.net and look at his gear.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by KileManA7X
He uses a ds-2. Uh..a crybaby wah wah and some chorus pedal probably by boss. I don't remember. Go to guitargeek.com or something and search him up.

He uses an old out of production Ibanez wah, not a crybaby
Quote by basketcase23
He uses an old out of production Ibanez wah, not a crybaby

Actually he used the crybaby classic on Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik. Its actually a very warm sounding nice pedal (mainly due to the fasel). Its probably my personal favorite wah and its what i ended up getting after trying out a few diffrent ones. But yeah, crybaby, big muff, , boss ds-2 and maybe an mxr phaser or something would be a good start.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.