LOL yeah, but it grows too slowly, i don't shave it for 1 month and it has about 1 cm...
eat pussy - works if ur a guy or gal
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i think...i can't quite remember...that kelp extract helps hair grow faster in general. so you could try some of that
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
LOL yeah, but it grows too slowly, i don't shave it for 1 month and it has about 1 cm...

How old are you?
shave, if you are like in puberty it will grow faster the more you shave
There are not tricks.

I should know, Ive been trying to grow one for 18 years.

EDIT:But please for the love of god dont keep that horrible, horrible teenage facial hair, it is not real hair, its fluffy shit and you just look like an idiot. Theres a few in the pic thread

It makes me want to vomit, I hate it, Its not real hair, so dont grow it! grrr.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Last edited by fronkpies at Mar 11, 2007,
^I totally agree, they think there 'maturing' but they just look like they have a load of bumfluff above their top lip!
Well my uncle said that shaving and then applying a garlic paste makes to your skin makes it grow...and he has a rugged manly beard that gets him teh secks with lots of girls...lol
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
you wouldn't be doing that "see who can go longest without shaving game" by any chance would you?

love it. i played it with a group of friends. our teachers told us to shave or we would get excluded.

cuz we are ard.

jizz xxx
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
^ Myth ^

That has nothing to do with shaving, its just as your hair matures etc.

If you shave a babys head it doesn't grow faster, it just naturally speeds up over time.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
^ Myth ^

That has nothing to do with shaving, its just as your hair matures etc.

If you shave a babys head it doesn't grow faster, it just naturally speeds up over time.

I don't know man, I would swear by it. I started shaving when I was 13, when I had no hair to speak of, but it wasn't long after I started shaving I started getting a hairy face, and now I have to shave every morning lest I look like a gorilla
This thread reminds me that I need to go buy more razors.

By the way, don't go for a full facial beard, go for mutton chops.

EDIT: I've heard that eating healthy will help your hair grow faster. It's probably the only real "trick" that will work.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club