So your probably thinking Linkin park cant be done acoustic, and if you were to say that you would have a very strong opinion on the matter.
I decided anyways to take a stab at it... its hard enough to sing chesters key AND make a linkin park sound good acoustic, but here it is.
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to check it out.
Cheers

linkin park - crawling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFSodwBP5-g
Work to live, not live to work.
Wow.. that was very very good!
Your voice and the guitar sounded prefect!

Nothing to crit! I'm sure you are going places!
good singin just the chorus realy over powers the guitar! The verse's are pretty perfect!! Good job over-all!!
Hey that was actually pretty good! You had a couple high notes which didnt sound right, I dunno why, but overall you hit it pretty good. Great job!
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

acoustic numetal...
there's no way of doing it better than you did, still im not very fond of it.
nice powa though! =)
wow that was great. You have the best voice I've heard on here... now I haven;t heard loads of people but still well done. Very Powerful. Only things I would say are you can't hear the guitar during the chorus and point the camera down so we can see you playing the guitar more.

Wel done

Would you mid critting mine> the pop rock one in my sig
very well done.... also a great job on the starlight muse cover aswell.... keep it up! great guitar and voice!
Thanks a lot guys for the feedback, I agree that you cant hear the guitar when i sing loud, so in the one video of starlight by muse, i plugged into my pa and eq'ed so u could hear everything, then some guy accused me that i was shadowing my voice behind reverb, and that i couldnt sing the song.. anyways whatever, i brought it right back to the roots of music, a guitar and a voice, no power... and i dont really know what to do to solve that problem without using the pa again.. It has been a pet peeve of mine, and thank you for pointing it out again
Work to live, not live to work.
wow. your voice is pretty ****in' badass dude. wish i could sing that powerfully.

nice job. =]
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Wow dude, you nailed it. I thought it was excellent. I have heard your stuff before and I think you are a great musician. Your voice was right on key. I couldn't really hear any mistakes. I could totally see you doing that on stage after like an hour long set, an encore of just you and a 12-string and belting that song out. Really strong work dude. Good guitar playing as well. Playing and singing at the same time is a skill not many people can do well.

Would you mind listening to a collab by me and slash_no_1?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544015

Pretty sure you have critted my stuff before and I value your opinion. Cheers.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
"Hard to do linkin park justice"????

Poop in toilet does linkin park justice!