I am looking for a guitar, one that would be good for metal. Not looking for anything cheap, but I am rather interested in custom one. I am trying to figure out how it http://rekguitars.com/english.php?site=dir&nr=10 would work with metal pieces like Iron Maiden ones and whether to change the finish for blood red or black transparent and maybe gothic style crosses fingerboard inlays. What pickups do you recommend? Any advice?

THANKS!
Why not just buy a high-end production guitar? ESP is awesome, and Schecter can give you everything you mentioned in your post on the Hellraiser.

It would be better if you give us some more detail about what exactly you are looking for.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The price says "negotiable," but what is the base/starting price?
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
It'll just mean that a bog-standard one is relatively cheap, but if you want inlays made from crystalised gypsy tears it's going to cost you more. For a fairly standard custom job in Europe you'd be lucky to get much change from £1000,
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I get that, I meant on the site he mentioned. Is ranguitars in Poland? I thought it was a US site, because they quote everything in dollars.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
dude u want real metal power? get a cort EVL series K4 like mine it has 2 passive EMG Hz A pickups (like alexi laiho's ESP from children of bodom) and gothic pentagram inlays... mahogany body, ebony fretboard... a perfect guitar
I get that, I meant on the site he mentioned. Is ranguitars in Poland? I thought it was a US site, because they quote everything in dollars

they're in Poland too, i just assumed that they do most of their business with US customers so they use dollars on the site.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

jackson
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Thanks a lot guys

Yes you are absolutely right ESP is awesome, and Schecter as well. ESP is rather expensive I am afraid. Rek gave me their price list and it looks like this:

1220 E basic bolt on (oil, wax finish)

1270 E basic bolt on (lacquer)

1450 E set-in with top put on (lacquer)

1350 E basic neck-trough (without top put on) (lacquer)

1450 E neck-trough with the top put on (lacquer)

These prices include:
- tuners (chrome, non locking): Grover, Schaller, Gotoh,
- bridge: Gotoh, Schaller, Nashville TOM or hardtail one (chrome),
- shipping in all over the Europe,
- hard case.

These prices DO NOT INCLUDE PICUPS and tremolo bridges.

Additional charge for:

1. 150 E -7 string version,
2.30 E Locking tuners
3. 25 E black hardware
4. 40 E golden hardware
5. 100 E - flame maple wood for the top, ( flame, quilt etc. kinds of
wood are in 60-200 E price range. Some other kinds of tops – no extra
charge).
6. 60 E – flame maple neck
7. 220 E – FR or Schaller locking tremolo bridge. (if you can get
it cheaper you can send it to us.)
8. 240 E – FR 7 string locking tremolo bridge. (if you can get
it cheaper you can send it to us.)
9. 100 E - 100-250 E Advanced inlays works (here you can see 100E
example inlay http://rekguitars.com/katalog/7/1.jpg).
10. 170 E – 2X DiMarzio Pickups or Seymour Duncan or Melin Handwounded pickups made for Rek Custom Guitars as here visible here: http://rekguitars.com/english.php?site=pickups (if you can get the pick-ups cheaper you can send them to us).
11. 200 E – 2X EMG Pickups (if you can get the pick-ups cheaper you can send them to us).
12. 20 E scalloping (per fret).

According to their price list my guitar would be more or less

1450 E neck-trough with the top put on (lacquer)
+ 25 E black hardware
+ 60 E – flame maple neck
+ 100 E - flame maple wood for the top
+ 100 E - advanced inlays works as my crosses
+ 170 E – 2X DiMarzio Pickups (do not know yet which ones)
…………………………….

1905 Euros = 2503 USD Total with hard case and shipping (anywhere in Europe).

They noticed that I could gat something made of walnut and it would be cheaper because as they said all figured woods rise the price rather a lot.

Is it good price for custom guitar? I am asking because I am not very experienced in custom guitars but I am personally interested in good hand job and I want to see how the guitar is build.
Is it good price for custom guitar? I am asking because I am not very experienced in custom guitars but I am personally interested in good hand job and I want to see how the guitar is build

I'm sorry, but

High end production-line instruments really start from around the £700 mark in the UK, yours is coming in at about £1,250 for a tailor-made custom job which isn't unreasonable at all.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Mmmmm, try Moser custom shop. Or Ibanez, they customize for anybody for the right amount of green. So does ESP.
I say Explorer too, but replace pick-ups with EMG 85 at the neck, and EMG 81 and the bridge.
I have finally made up my mind. I will be attaching pictures here to illustrate how the guitar is being made.
Quote by Sven22
Is it good price for custom guitar? I am asking because I am not very experienced in custom guitars but I am personally interested in good hand job and I want to see how the guitar is build.

You can always get a good hanjob if u pay the right price for it
Anyhow I think it was good idea to order handmade guitar. It will be completed during 4 months and I will get it sometime in the end of June.