hi, is it possible to record a selected audio backing by guitar pro, to cd or is there any way i'd be able to record it???So i would not have to drag laptop around when i wanted backing, if i had it on cd i could just line iin to a mixer and be all sweet... got me stumped???
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
i need an answer to this also
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
yeah, if you go to file>export and then choose either midi or wav, it will record the song or selected tracks as either a midi or wav and then from their you can rip it to CD as it saves the file as a separate wav or midi file.
thx
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
im still having trouble converting the midi/wave files to mp3, anyone have a link to a FREE
mp3 encoder?
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
well this is what i do
the wave exporter on guitar pro doesnt really work well
so i use a cable to join my line in and line out in computer
u know the ones at the back
u need a cable with 1/4" jack in both ends.
then when u plug the line out to ur line in...use cake walk or sumthing to record..is just like rec ur guitar, only difference is that the sound is coming out of the computer's line out...i do that...and well viola...
i downloaded audacity and imported the wave file, then tried to encode it to mp3
(this should work) but the file it creates is tiny and itsnt the track just a one second
clip. This wont work with a midi file either..
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
in audacity just below the skip to end sign change, change the drop down menu to stereo mix. press the record button and play the track you want. any sounds will be picked up so be sure to have msn etc off when you record the track. hope this helps