For my birthday my sister bought me championship manager '07 for the pc. Its a really good game but I need to completly un install it as i set the game options to small screen so that i would be able to use msn at the same time. Unfortuntly the game doesnt work in this mode as the navigation buttons are off the screen!

I have re installed and done a system restore but the game options get saved so, any ideas how to COMPLETLY remove it from my hard drive?

Thanks guys

Trem
Quote by charvel_man
So UG appears to be riddled with warlocks.

*Prepares pitchfork*
can you not just change the screen settings? it should be in the main menu of the game, then options, then video options.
why dont you just press the windows key to minimize it?

Btw Is it as good as Football manager for me, Football manager > Championship Manager ( recent ones since FM came out)
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Football Manager is the better game tbh, the makers of Football Manager are the makers of the old Championship Managers (i think CM4 was their last one?) so now CM is just a diferrent game with the same name.

to hard to explain, just read up about it lol
Quote by yam
can you not just change the screen settings? it should be in the main menu of the game, then options, then video options.

yes, but i cant press the button to confirm it. so, i cant do anything because i cant navigate through the game
Quote by charvel_man
So UG appears to be riddled with warlocks.

*Prepares pitchfork*
Old Championship Manager (especially 01/02) >FM >New CM

but anyway i wouldn't know as i can't stand the look of that game and own FM, you would be better off with FM but i'm sure you probably can't make the screen small, but if you can it might have to do with your screen resolution.

BTW why don't all FM or old CM players have an online league? i'll make a new thread if theres enough interest.