has this ever happened to anyone where someone will just say you play (insert instrument) and your like wow how'd you know and the person said cause of (insert reason)

for me i was in a play and the sound man put tower of power over the pa and i said "ya man this is some good shit" to whihc he replied you play bass don't you. i retorted "how'd yoou know" and he said "it's cause Drummers and Bassists dig this shit and you do not look like a drummer"

to answer why i don't look like a drummer
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Drmckool

to answer why i don't look like a drummer

Nope, that doesn't look like a drummer, or a bassists.

I don't think it has ever happened before, and your thread title is confusing.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I play guiter and I love Tower of Power...
In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely considered a bad move.
mad libs!!

1. the triangle
2. how big your muscles are and how cool you look and how much you rock!

ok here goes (edited for grammar:

Has this ever happened to anyone?
Someone will say, "do you play the triangle?"
You reply, "Wow, how did you know?"
"Because of how big your muscles are and how cool you look and how much you rock!"

OMGGG that hasssss happened!!
someone worked out I played guitar by the way I tapped the top of a beer can to stop it fizzing, no sh1t, this girl at a house-party just said 'you play guitar don't you?' 'the way you tapped that can gave it away'
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Only when I play the guitar in the guitarcentre or something and people go "wow, you play the guitar"

No kidding?

Oh and at some parties when I talk about music and people just randomly go "You play guitar don't you?"

How did they know?

Oh and sometime guitarpicks fall out of my pants/pockets and sort of gives it away.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People can tell i play guitar when i wear my dean shirt, that is if they know what a Dean is.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
i was sitting next to this kid in maths, and i was talking to my friends about our band, he said to me, i bet you play bass in that band. i have no idea how he knew but whatever he did. i hadnt said anything about me being a bass player or whatever
No. They all think I play the trumpet.

If you've ever seen one of my posts in a musician joke thread, you'd know that I hate trumpet players.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
People always think I play Guitar

So I tell them that I don't and that I actually play bass

but then everyone is like, Whats a bass?

Then have to go through the process of explaining to them what a Bass is

It's really anoying
Quote by staticoverdub
mad libs!!

1. the triangle
2. how big your muscles are and how cool you look and how much you rock!

ok here goes (edited for grammar:

Has this ever happened to anyone?
Someone will say, "do you play the triangle?"
You reply, "Wow, how did you know?"
"Because of how big your muscles are and how cool you look and how much you rock!"

OMGGG that hasssss happened!!

That is so getting sigged.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Garret.

It's really anoying

I remember when my Mum didn't know what a bass was, and yet she did take plenty of music lessons when she was younger.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by walkinbazooka
No. They all think I play the trumpet.

If you've ever seen one of my posts in a musician joke thread, you'd know that I hate trumpet players.

maybe your hate comes from a hidden desire to play the trumpet? And other people figure it out, and they are trying to encourage you to play.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by Garret.

It's really anoying

I know, its a pain doing it over and over again.

And yes, people can tell im a bassist, sometimes because of my habit to bass slap the corner of tables or my knees to a certain rythm, and also they say its ebcasue of my personality.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
I know, its a pain doing it over and over again.

And yes, people can tell im a bassist, sometimes because of my habit to bass slap the corner of tables or my knees to a certain rythm, and also they say its ebcasue of my personality.

haha.

and i lol'd at your sig.

the number of people is getting bigger each time i see one of your posts.

and that is NOT hittin gon you

Not really for me. People think I play drums because I constantly tap my hands and feet but I dont.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Some guy asked me if I played guitar because of my finger tips (skin is all rough and hard)
Quote by big duck
maybe your hate comes from a hidden desire to play the trumpet? And other people figure it out, and they are trying to encourage you to play.

Oh yeah maybe that's tru-- SHUTY!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
ive had random people come up to me and ask me to play bass in their band even though they've never heard me or seen me before

yes i am a bassist
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.