Page 1 of 4
Apple... Pear...
This is a productive waste of time.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
16 seconds...
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Nope not a screamer. It's the ultimate challenge bar withstanding the zach attack.
i just watched the whole thing expecting a nother fruit to just be randomly in there, and then when it finished i was like "wtf i just wasted 8:39 of my life."
Quote by jozef the great
50 seconds.....
you would think who would be so bored as to make that thing.....
its probably bush.

You know, he didn't sit there and do that for over 8 minutes. It's a loop and I'm sure it wouldn't take that long at all.
Pissed.
i wanna make one...

i can see it now..

orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....orange.... banana....
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by gumbynj
i just watched the whole thing expecting a nother fruit to just be randomly in there, and then when it finished i was like "wtf i just wasted 8:39 of my life."
+1
I gave it 20 seconds and then said "Yeah, he's just going to keep saying apple and pear over and over again."
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by goods2006
+2

+3

they should show this to terrorist in an endless loop until they give up the location of that $%&^ bomb, we can't all have the interogation skills of jack bauer, but this combined with sleep deprivation and hunger, could get anyone to talk
He has a really annoying way of pronouncing "pear"
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
He has a really annoying way of pronouncing "pear"

Appuhl...Peah...Appuhl...Peah

Jesus! Anyway, I closed it after 3 minutes.
Its not that its funny or annoying in any way, I just don't feel like wasting my time on it. Soo...1:20.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
20 secs. What a genius!!!!
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
31 seconds that I will never get back
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
he has an english accent
thats why you guys think he sounds wierd
oh the pride

strangely it does get a bit repetitive
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
About 10 seconds then went searching for nude pics of Polly from Fawlty Towers.

lol! dont you see her naked in life of bryan? think its the same person.
Page 1 of 4