Poll Options
View poll results: Do you?
Yes
54 41%
No
77 59%
Voters: 131.
Page 1 of 2
ever thought that while you were sleeping, there was a psyco person under your bed.
And he was gunna kill you.

Everynight for me.
No, in fact.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by metal4all
No, cuz i dont have AIDS.

Because AIDS is commonly associated with the fear of psycho's hiding underneath a bed.
But I must say no to the main question, however when I was younger I feared that I would be "eaten" by a street cleaner. Not the people, the driven ones.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by cheese_weasel
Because AIDS is commonly associated with the fear of psycho's hiding underneath a bed.
But I must say no to the main question, however when I was younger I feared that I would be "eaten" by a street cleaner. Not the people, the driven ones.

It's the first AND last symptom.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
maybe when i was younger.

not now though. no one could get under my bed anyway, since there is a bunch of stuff under it.
No my dads out of the house at night.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
yea but i just take a knife and stab under there until he screams and dies.
Quote by Cal UK
No my dads out of the house at night.

Lol! but I often wonder If a dudes gonna do a hot fuzz and knock on the door, then when i open it hes goin to hack me in the chest with an axe
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
i was affraid off a lot of things when i was little
i slept with a light on
i slept with my back towards the closet cause i thiught something with red glowing eyes was in there
i wouldnt look at the window cause i thought aliens were gonna abduct me
when i was really young (still in a crib) i had a clown mobile....i think thats why still dont like clowns
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by Potato_Souffle
When I was little, I had a water bed. One night, I was trying to go to sleep, but I kept hearing this "WHRRRRRRRRRR" ing sound. It sounded like a chain saw. A chainsaw IN MY BEDROOM. So I freaked out, convinced there was a chainsaw murderer in my room.

Turns out it was just this candy dispenser thing that got into the side of the bed, and the water bed mattress was pushing the button down.

That happened to me once, but I have an air matress. And my toe caused it.
yeah, ever since i read a book where this guy hides under this other guy's bed with a knife and stabs it up through the mattress and pins the guy in his bed with the knife...through his back...yeesh. now the knife-guy lives under my bed with the velociraptors and the werewolves and the scary anteater thing from kingdom hospital i have trouble sleeping sometimes, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
No, not really. That's the last place I'd expect to find a psycho killer.

Glm, what's with all the threads?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i always fink theres sum1 under my bed hu wants 2 kill me! i tink i'm paranoid
ROCK AND FUKIN ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by xguitar_girlyx
i always fink theres sum1 under my bed hu wants 2 kill me! i tink i'm paranoid

English lessons anyone?

I think there's someone under my bed because I always see shadows from outside my window. But then I shut my blinds and put on my headphones and listen to music.
No, but once; after smoking like three joints i thought i heard the socks under my bed plotting against me, i was like; ... holy shit.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
No, but once; after smoking like three joints i thought i heard the socks under my bed plotting against me, i was like; ... holy shit.

you must roll your j's pretty strong.

socks are annoying anyways. like, you wear them to bed when it's cold, then they fall off in your sleep, and you look for them but then remember knife-guy under the bed and are too scared to continue searching, so end up hiding under the duvet wearing one sock.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
you must roll your j's pretty strong.

socks are annoying anyways. like, you wear them to bed when it's cold, then they fall off in your sleep, and you look for them but then remember knife-guy under the bed and are too scared to continue searching, so end up hiding under the duvet wearing one sock.

Luckily, my socks don't fall off.
Wooo i turned this into a thread about socks... I'm wearin' wooly socks right now.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Saintsatan
English lessons anyone?

and the answer to your question is no because nothing can get under.
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Quote by FloydPink92

How so?
Quote by FloydPink92

what sort of bed do you have?

although actually i'd never change my bed, i've had this one since forever and i love it. i might consider stuffing the space underneath with socks to prevent nasty things hiding under there though? hmm. good plan, esther.
<//////>~ dA
Not under my bed, but yeah i imagine it quite a bit (atleast three nights a week )
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by esther_mouse
what sort of bed do you have?

although actually i'd never change my bed, i've had this one since forever and i love it. i might consider stuffing the space underneath with socks to prevent nasty things hiding under there though? hmm. good plan, esther.

Woo! socks!!! I enjoy socks.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
i did before but it was weird because my bed has no frame it's just a matress on the floor....

When I was younger I had a really tall bed, you could fit anything under there, even monsters. I never checked, but I was scared of psychos/monsters/michael jackson under my bed.

Luckily, I'm not afraid anymore...

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by esther_mouse
yeah, ever since i read a book where this guy hides under this other guy's bed with a knife and stabs it up through the mattress and pins the guy in his bed with the knife...through his back...yeesh. now the knife-guy lives under my bed with the velociraptors and the werewolves and the scary anteater thing from kingdom hospital i have trouble sleeping sometimes, lol.

I have an air mattress, he can stab through it easier and faster.
If anyone goes under my bed, they're in for a surprise, since that's where I toss all my boogers and semen.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
This sounds racist, but I'm always afriad of a black guy with a knife under my bed or in my closet.
Quote by Gemini
If anyone goes under my bed, they're in for a surprise, since that's where I toss all my boogers and semen.

You're scared of psychos under your bed? And you also want to rap?

Hm.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Yeah I do.
And for Toxicity33 I'm wearing black socks. They're so warm and soft
I have a huge house (Or my parents have it.. although, it's my house) and when I'm home alone I can't sleep without checking the whole house, (which takes me 10/20 minutes).
And when I'm finished, I still keep thinking if everything is closed as it should and stuff.
Page 1 of 2