whats that site where you can see from the seat you have tickets for?

so, whats that site where you can see a picture taken from the seat you have tickets for, or are going to get tickets for, for example, a montreal vs. toronto hockey game.

I think its something like venueview, or arenaview, or something but i cant find it.
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age
Hey all u UG freaks!!! Well, i just recorded a short song. I Can u please suggest me some sites where I can upload my song for ppl to crit it?? Not the usual myspace or anything. There was a very good site which i just cant remember the name of specifically for uploading music....

Thanks
Cheers
Quote by metalman12
Im gonna upgrade to a marshall mg.

Anyone can be inspired
And practice all day
But its those that are
Inspired each and every day
That achieve success
Quote by meharvan
Hey all u UG freaks!!! Well, i just recorded a short song. I Can u please suggest me some sites where I can upload my song for ppl to crit it?? Not the usual myspace or anything. There was a very good site which i just cant remember the name of specifically for uploading music....

Thanks
Cheers

I don't know why you're asking in this thread but see 3.4 of this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=40
« »
sry. i meant on posting it on a nu thread.
Sry again
Cheers
Quote by metalman12
Im gonna upgrade to a marshall mg.

Anyone can be inspired
And practice all day
But its those that are
Inspired each and every day
That achieve success