15 18%
Sonic
2 2%
Rally's
0 0%
Others
6 7%
Voters: 83.
when i was in america, the parents took a trip to IHOP and asked for the banana split surprise

]turned out the surprise was no banana, should have seen the reaction we got when we mentioned it
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I never had problems with McDonalds here in Belgium, in fact i think they do their job pretty damn well.

We don't have a Taco Bell here though =/.
McD's never gets it right. And it's always cold and the burger is always half way out of the wrapper.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I've never had experience with messed up orders but Taco Bell constantly messes up my name. They keep calling me Brenden, Brandon, Rando, or Brenda when I clearly said, "Brando".

I was amazed when I got my big mac (they had none ready) from McDonalds delivered to me in a record time of 16 minutes 34 seconds!

But they'd forgotten my fries.

And given me the wrong drink.
Quote by tomisamonkeyman
Taco Bell always screws my damn order up, they cant do anything right over there.

what part of NO BEANS dont these damn retards not understand...

edit: i think i used a double negative ^ oh well... u get my drift
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Mar 11, 2007,
Burger King people don't know what NO CHEESE means. It seems that when I say no cheese, they have the audacity to add more cheese than they would on a regular cheeseburger. And when I say no onion, they just throw in an entire onion, it seems...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
****in Wendy's, everytime I go there I say NO CHEESE! and bam cheese on the burger ****in damn it but they make such good food.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I'm going to go with KFC. That place is f***ing ridiculous. They never have spicy chicken rready, and half the time they don't have regular ready either...but only for inside. Everything's ready for the damn drive-thru.
Wendy's near my house usually forgets fries, drinks, straws, etc. =[
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
I got a taco from Taco Bell last week.....i guess BATTERY ACID is a new thing they use instead of pepper. I was starting to sweat just from the smell of it.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Taco Bell. Hands down.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
McDonald's does, they don't know how to make a plain cheese burger.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
There isn't a Sonic in my state and I've never heard of Rally's

Probably Taco Bell
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
it isnt a fast food place but ****ing morrisons always screw up, i ask for chicken tikka samosas, not onion bahjis you retard
Mcdonalds always messes up my order. They always put pickles and onions on my burgers when I ask them not to.
Taco Bell - No one can do as bad as they do.

I asked for no sour creme, and they gave it to me. So I turned around and took it back. After an apology from the manager and some free cinnamon twists (as well as a new taco), I was on my way. When I got home I opened the bag, took out the taco, and opened the wrapper. Sure enough, a big glob of white goo met my gaze and seemed to laugh at me.

At least those cinnamon twists were good!
Subway.

Me: "Can I have a footlong cheese melt with turkey please?"
Guy: "sure *prepares and toasts*"
Guy: "Would you like any salad or sauce?"
"Umm, no thanks *finds guy already pouring BBQ sauce and tossing tomatoes on my sandwich*"

Grrrrrr.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Subway.

"Umm, no thanks *finds guy already pouring BBQ sauce and tossing tomatoes on my sandwich*"

Grrrrrr.

Oh that's true.
Awesome taste of sandwich btw m8
Taco Bell

I went there yesterday and asked for 6 soft tacos and the guy was like how many? I said 6 and he was like I know, but how many do you want? And he kept bringing up steak tacos...I eventually just drove off....I was saying it as clearly as possible too..pissed me off >_<
Quote by duncang
Subway.

Grrrrrr.

Subway for me aswell.

Me: "can I have a 12" toasted BLT on italian bread please?"
Foreign worker: "do you want that toasted?"
Me: "yes"
Foreign worker puts bacon on the sub and puts it in the toaster *waits 30 seconds* and takes it out
worker: "do you want any salad in that" (IN THE BLT)
Me: "its a fricking BLT not a bacon roll "

Well, so far, Starbucks has screwed up my orders 100% of the time...
So I've only gone there once, that's no excuse. In my ignorance of caffeine drinks, I order some type of Frappaccino (Lord I know I butchered that word), and then I wait. And wait. A good 15 minutes later the lady asks, "Sir, are you in line?" to which I reply, "No, I'm waiting for my order." After fumbling with the other workers, she eventually tells me that she gave it to someone else...

So then I have to wait another couple of minutes for her to get my order, and a card for one free coffee on my next visit. Right. I gave it to someone as a Christmas gift. :P
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
mcdonalds generally screws up my orders once every two or three times there.... i've sarted to get used to it.... they're the most frequent offender, but yo ujust got a new restaurant called "Five Guys" (delicious burgers and fries if you ever get a chance) but even though it was delicious, i ordered a double hamburger with only mustard and ketchup and they gave me a bacon-hotdog with onions and relish .... that was probably the worst screw up i've experienced
Once i went to Steak N' Shake and they got my burger order 3 times, with the 4th burger it was still wrong but i was hungry so i ate it.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Arby's seems to always screw up my order or forgets to put fries in or something like that
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
I don't know what the worst is but B.K. is defintly the best, when I ask for a bacon cheese burger i get a bacon cheese burger, no fucking onions or ketchup
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
McDonalds, but a few times its been to my advantag, like three or four times theyve taken my order and given me the food then rushed off to the drive through or whatever while forgetting to take my money, so hey free food.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
McDonalds, I want a veggie burger, no sauces, no salad, just buns and filler NO OTHER SH*T how many brain cells does it take :/
Nicolle. Me. Got it?