Page 1 of 4
I was 4, my dad gave me a shot.

It was disgusting, but that was the day when I knew I was a man.
You're making a hell of a lot of threads glm.

Anyway, I think it was some red wine when I was 8 or something.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You're making a hell of a lot of threads glm.

Anyway, I think it was some red wine when I was 8 or something.

I'm bored.

I never tasted wine, is it good?
Quote by Bmm386
When i was 1 day old they gave me some water.

I don't drink.

AMEN bro
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
Red wine's alright, I can't stand white though.
After about 5 glasses of good stuff I'm usually pretty tipsy.
Stole beer when I was 5. It tasted awful.

My little friends thought they were badass because they talked about beer and sex all the time, so I stole beer out of my basement and had a bit. Didn't taste at all like they said it did. Little fetchers
7, i took a swig of my grandad's lager when he was away
I like steak!
aside from sips of wine n crap when i was young, the first time i actually drank was at 15.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
First time outside of home was 12 or 13 getting pissed on cheap lager before a local "punk" gig.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I was probably about 6

I had my firsat proper drink when i was 14 - 8 bottles of blue wkd and then i threw up everywhere...

didn't put me off though...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
aside from sips when I was a kid, I was 12 when I first drank, its my brother's fault

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Whenever I was ill as a child my dad used to make me a drink that was comprised of lemonade and brandy warmed up. So, you could say my first experience with alcohol was around 6 or 7 years old. However, my first real experience with non-diluted alcohol was probably around 10 or 11 when I'd have taste of my parent's wine at the dinner table.

My first full beer was around the age of 14 or 15.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Mar 11, 2007,
Something around 9-10... I think... just a bit cause I asked for it...
I remember that I didn't like it at all... but right now I do
4. I thought it was apple cider. But first purposeful one was at a party when my parents let me sip a bit of wine. Then at new year's we played bingo and the losers had to take a shot of some liquor in a chocolate bottle. So I "had" to take some.
uhh i was like 4 or something. i thought it was grape juice (it was just wine cooler) and i drank like the whole bottle... and the next time was when i was like 11. but i dont really drink anyway...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Beer? My parents don't drink, but my dad uses Beer for cooking. I drank it; tasted like donkey piss. I hate alcohol.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
wine since 15, beer since 18, not a fan of hard liquors really, but I can take a few
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
My uncle gave me some "apple juice" when I was 4/5

I was 16 when I bought my first drink, but I'd had the odd beer before
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
i think i was about 5, and my mother was drinking a beer and i asked her how it tasted, and she let me have a sip... it was nasty... i don't like beer, or wine... almost any kind of liquor is good, though... however, i prefer southern comfort or spearmint, cinnamon, or peach schnapps
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
ive had little sips of stuff since i was like 5, i think i was around 11 or 12 when i first got drunk. I honestly dont like alchohol all that much, its ok but i hate getting really really drunk.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I accidentally got a swig of I think whiskey over a Thanksgiving holiday once when I was like 11. I thought it was my apple cider. It tasted terrible and made me dizzy
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Last edited by Fugazirancid at Mar 11, 2007,
I love how everyone lies and says 12 and 13. Never for me. I drink the odd time but i know my limit. Plus getting loaded makes you look like a dick.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
I love how everyone lies and says 12 and 13. Never for me. I drink the odd time but i know my limit. Plus getting loaded makes you look like a dick.

a decent amount of people have at least had alchohol by the time they where that old TBH, and some people even start drinking egularly at that age, it isnt that uncommon.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Stop Messin'
I love how everyone lies and says 12 and 13. Never for me. I drink the odd time but i know my limit. Plus getting loaded makes you look like a dick .

Unless you're Slash, then it's funny as hell.

/mtv award show
the 1st time I can remember drinking was at a weding when I was about 7 I was aloud a small glass of wine during the toast.

I'v been aloud to drink most of my life but only like one glass

as for the 1st time I was drunk I would say I was 17.
Anyone else remember when you were 5-8 and kids thought they were cool when they talked about beer brands and sex? Those were the days...
Quote by glm
Unless you're Slash, then it's funny as hell.

/mtv award show

Well Slash is Slash so it's all right he could piss in your face and you'd just stand there and take it lol
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
10. I had a Mango Daquiri. It was good stuff.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Page 1 of 4