Went to Canvey Island for the day (wouldn't reccomend it), and I saw Peter Green in the Cafe I was in. He looked terrible.

The end.

Have any others on here seen any famous people in person this year?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

i saw mark hoppus on tv O.o
You only live once, so give a **** and HAVE FUN!!!

Equipment:
Fender Fat Strat HSS
Les Paul Replica
Fender Frontman FM210R with 65watts
Boss DS-1
Korg AX3G Multieffect-Pedal
Quote by GreenDayChris
I met Paul Simonon.

Cool, what was he like?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Last year, I sat next to Ant (Anthony McPartlin - Ant & Dec) at a Newcastle Unitied friendly. It was against Yeading in pre-season.

Peter Beardsley was at my school on Friday, and I passed him. Couldn't talk cause' he was in conversation with the principal. I have however stood next to him and talked to him a few year ago when he played in a charity match for a young kid called Dylan who was disabled. (It wasn't anywhere big - it was just at a place in Gosforth, if you'd like to know).
Quote by AdamDK
Last year, I sat next to Ant (Anthony McPartlin - Ant & Dec) at a Newcastle Unitied friendly. It was against Yeading in pre-season.

Peter Beardsley was at my school on Friday, and I passed him. Couldn't talk cause' he was in conversation with the principal. I have however stood next to him and talked to him a few year ago when he played in a charity match for a young kid called Dylan who was disabled. (It wasn't anywhere big - it was just at a place in Gosforth, if you'd like to know).

I saw peter beardsley in dublin a few years ago.

Also, I saw jimmy page in the toilets at victoria station last year.

I have no idea if it were him or not, as that's a pretty crazy place to be if you're a guitar god. Looked incredibly like him, though. And he had that look that famous people have, trying to act like they don't notice that everyone is looking at them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by daft
Cool, what was he like?

Really great bloke. As down to earth as you could wish.
He signed my pickguard
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I saw peter beardsley in dublin a few years ago.

Also, I saw jimmy page in the toilets at victoria station last year.

I have no idea if it were him or not, as that's a pretty crazy place to be if you're a guitar god. Looked incredibly like him, though. And he had that look that famous people have, trying to act like they don't notice that everyone is looking at them.

Because, as we all know, guitar gods don't have to use the toilet.
lee mack, from they thinks its all over and other bbc comedy junk.
i sold him a multitude of bike related bits yesterday. nice bloke.
Quote by Rambo-Conny
Because, as we all know, guitar gods don't have to use the toilet.

exactly.

seriously, though, I dunno why he'd have been in a train station. Surely he has a private jet/helicopter/rocket/chauffeur?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Neil Perit was my cousin threw marriage I met him when I was like 6 I didn't even like Rush then.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals